Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mahaliaparis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 06:30 PM
    Hi I'm mahalia m also 11 and I want to be a singer I would love to be in your band my email address is {email address removef-<>} e mail me from mahalia!!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 24, 2007, 07:54 PM
    Perhaps try posting an ad on Craig's List, saying that you would like to join a band or make some flyers...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

I want to become a singer! [ 12 Answers ]

OK I am new to this site and I have read a few messages from people that also have the same dream as me and that is to become a singer. But the thing is everything I have read from other people's messages is what I would write too, I have been singing since I was a little girl with my Grandad but...

I want to be a singer [ 6 Answers ]

I am 11 years old I live in louisville ky and I really really really want to be a singer I sing everyday and wonder how I would ever get into the business so if someone knows what I can do at this age please help!

I want to be a singer [ 7 Answers ]

I want to be a singer, but I don't know how I don't have a band. If anyone has any tips on how to start my career. I am 11. :D thanks

Name the Singer [ 1 Answers ]

Who was the only singer to introduce Oscar-nominated songs in four different decades?

View more questions Search