Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GetCrunk555 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 07:29 PM
    Can water ever make you gain weight?
    I know its 0 everything, but can water add to you're size at all?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 07:32 PM
    If you drink too much water you may retain some of it, but I doubt it would really make you gain any weight.
    GetCrunk555 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Kk thanks!
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Welcome!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gain Weight [ 6 Answers ]

Ok people I'm 19 and I weigh 120... I was worndering if there's Any quick way or what I need to do to gain weight... I would like to get to atleast145-150... How long would that take me?following the steps I need to take?

How to gain weight? [ 8 Answers ]

I am 28yrs old,married, 5feet 11inch, weight54kg I am very slim. I want to gain my weight without any side effects Advise

How to gain weight? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm about to turn 15 on December 22nd. I'm a male, 6 feet, 1 inch. I'm quite tall however I'm only 130 pounds. My parents both doctors don't have time to take me to a gym to work out plus they said that I'm too young to go to the gym. My mother carried me to a gym after I begged her about 2 months...

Weight gain [ 2 Answers ]

I am 22, height 155cm.50kg. I want to have expanded bones and more weight so that I will be looking like the person of correct age. Now I am looking like 15year boy. This makes me depression. Kindly give the suggestions and advice.

Weight Gain! [ 3 Answers ]

This question is also under Other (Health & Wellness): OK, let's see. I'm 5'10", 100 lbs, and have a very hyper metabolism. I'm 28 and have tried things like protein shakes/mixes with other meals, milk, bananas, etc. People tell me a lot, but I am getting no results. Does someone out there...

View more questions Search