Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brownsugar Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2005, 02:38 PM
    Found a new thing!!
    :) Hey guyz I found this new website I don't know anything of it but it look promising here's the link tell me what you think?

http://www.euoko.com/web/n_product.aspx?route=5
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

Nov 4, 2005, 02:55 PM
    $200 for 1oz?? Are you kidding!! It says it uses Alpha Arbutin... might as well go with WhiterSkin which uses that same stuff now.

Nov 8, 2005, 11:23 PM
    Ok well how about these... :p

http://www.strawberrynet.com/productDetail.aspx?ProdId=41376&src_affiliate=4455

Or this

http://www.strawberrynet.com/productDetail.aspx?ProdId=42930&src_affiliate=4455

I just keep finding these new products and wondering if any one has tried any of it :rolleyes:
    Aileen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2005, 05:46 AM
    Learned My Lesson
    Dear Brownsugar:

I was very curious about Euoko as well. I browsed through every single ingredient on their website and then searched every one of them on the web. You must think that I have a lot of time, but not so. I simply have wasted a lot of money on skin care and will not make a mistake from now on.

What made me decide to buy Euoko's products was that every single ingredient they use seems to be very popular, especially in Europe. Apparently, most of them are tested and trials show how they work and to what extent.

I decided to purhcase two products from Euoko: the Intense Whitening Serum and the Marine Moisture Base. I bought the Intesne Whitening Serum, because I found out that the total concentration of active ingredients is almost 20% in this product and I have never heard of such a high number. The ingredients they use (Alpha Arbutin, Tyorstat, 1-Methylhydantoine-2-imide, Giga White, etc.) have all been on my list of top priorities. And these ingredients are apparently used at the highest recommended concentrations. I also bough Marine Moisture Base, because this so-called "toner" actually has more stabilized vitamin C (good for skin whitening) than a complete treatment I had purchased from Valmont, a very expensive brand from Switzerland.

By the way, I had bought the cream from WhiterSkin and I am sure there was no Alpha Arbutin in it.

I have been using the combination for just over a week and I believe for the first time I can say that I do not regret a penny of what I spent. My skin is soft and glowing and I can see that my dark spots are more even. I am going to stick to this regiment for now, because, if the results progress this well, $300 a month is well worth it.

I will follow up further.

Nov 9, 2005, 08:17 AM
    Wow!
    Wow really! And in just over a week, it must work really fast then. But is it meant more for making skin more lighter or removing dark marks?

Keep me posting on your progress ;)

Nov 11, 2005, 10:08 PM
    Do these products look good for skin lightning?

http://www.drulaproducts.com/item.html
    nikki1000 Posts: 98, Reputation: 3

Jan 17, 2006, 05:51 AM
    I also have found the site as was wondering whether it worked as well obviously the price is very high but you have to remember using quality produsts always will be!
    If anyone has used it please write in!
    Ley222 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2006, 05:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aileen
    Dear Brownsugar:

I was very curious about Euoko as well. I browsed through every single ingredient on their website and then searched every one of them on the web. You must think that I have a lot of time, but not so. I simply have wasted a lot of money on skin care and will not make a mistake from now on.

What made me decide to buy Euoko's products was that every single ingredient they use seems to be very popular, especially in Europe. Apparently, most of them are tested and trials show how they work and to what extent.

I decided to purhcase two products from Euoko: the Intense Whitening Serum and the Marine Moisture Base. I bought the Intesne Whitening Serum, because I found out that the total concentration of active ingredients is almost 20% in this product and I have never heard of such a high number. The ingredients they use (Alpha Arbutin, Tyorstat, 1-Methylhydantoine-2-imide, Giga White, etc.) have all been on my list of top priorities. And these ingredients are apparently used at the highest recommended concentrations. I also bough Marine Moisture Base, because this so-called "toner" actually has more stabilized vitamin C (good for skin whitening) than a complete treatment I had purchased from Valmont, a very expensive brand from Switzerland.

By the way, I had bought the cream from WhiterSkin and I am sure there was no Alpha Arbutin in it.

I have been using the combination for just over a week and I believe for the first time I can say that I do not regret a penny of what I spent. My skin is soft and glowing and I can see that my dark spots are more even. I am going to stick to this regiment for now, because, if the results progress this well, $300 a month is well worth it.

I will follow up further.

How is euoko coming along?
    asali Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 07:26 AM
    Hello Everyone,

Just like everyone that has posted here, I have tried everything to lighten my skin tone. I received my Euoko Intense White Serum around August 15, 2007. I have been using it twice a day (although I skipped like a day here and there) and have been using a 65 SPF sunblock along with it because the instructions ask to use a 30 SPF or greater. Well after using it for almost a month now, I am very sad to say that it has not done anything for my skin. My skin is the same shade... no lightening at all. It didn't even out my skin as I have acne scars. I am very disappointed as I had high hopes from this product... especially because I paid such a high price for it. The only good thing about the serum is that it didn't cause any breakouts (normally I break out to everything because I have sensitive skin) and it was very lightweight without stickiness or oiliness left on the face after applying. But I have a medium skin tone (I am Indian for those that are wondering). I am not on the light side nor on the dark. I am just in the middle and so I'm not too sure how well it would work on dark skin since it didn't work for me at all. But I contacted Euoko about this 2 days ago and I am still waiting to hear back from them. Hopefully they have some suggestions for me.

And for those of you who are considering using Meladerm from civantskincare... from my experience, that didn't work either. My sister also tried the product (we have almost the same skin one) and it didn't work out for her either.

Unfortunately, there is nothing out there that really seems to work. But I will continue my search in finding a safe product to lighten the skin. I hope this posting helps. And please don't become discouraged just because these products did not work for me. I am posting on here just to share my experience.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Is This Thing? [ 3 Answers ]

Terresa Marie, my friend, felt something sticking her in the back. When I unsipped the dresss this is what I found. She has been bitten by a Brown Recluse Spider and is deathly afraid of them. I attempted to identify the bug on the internet but no joy. Does anyone know what it is? Thanks, ...

Looking to do the right thing. [ 9 Answers ]

I live with 5 other girls in a house. We all share rent and utilities. Our toilet got plugged and it may have been from a tampax. Two of us admitted we'd flushed tampax down the toilet in the past because we didn't know we weren't supposed to. The plumbing bill came to $120 and the other girls...

Is this the right thing to do? [ 6 Answers ]

OK so I have this ex and he knows I still like him and one week he will say o I love you still to and then the next week he will ignore my calls and text and everything so what I've been trying to do is avoied him and stuff like that like I took him out of my pro and all this and when he ims or...

This odd thing with my ex? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey Thanks for reading this post, but I'm a little stumped on what to do with my ex girlfriend. We had only gone out for a month, which is not long at all, but she wants to keep a line of communication. I agreed, and now we talk on MSN every night. So she contacts me anytime during the night, we...

Am I doing the right thing? [ 9 Answers ]

? I met this 23 year old guy this past May. We started dating and everything was fine. After a whole and huge mess we broke up this past September. I didn't see him for 3 months. Then we saw each other again a week before Christmas and we got back together. Eveything has been really good. A...

View more questions Search