Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noni prigmore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 02:15 PM
    Financial aid for gifted students
    How do I find financial aid for the education of a very gifted 6 year old?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 02:22 PM
    I would just investigate into schools for the gifted near where you live specifically first, and then see if one of them may offer financial aid for children who meet requirements, some do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Financial aid [ 2 Answers ]

I Am A College Student And I Am Unable To Get Funds For Computer And Books How Can I Get Some Funds For This I Have Tried Private Loans And Due To My Credit Situation I Am Unabe To Get A Loan What Can I Do.

Financial Aid [ 2 Answers ]

I am a single mother, and I want to get back into school. I recently applied for financial aid. Will I get it?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

New mom /financial aid [ 3 Answers ]

I attempted to get financial aid when I first went to college but I was turned down because my parents income was to high. I am now living with my fiancé and newborn.. I haven't been working since I was pregnant and my fiancé just got a job at a car dealership... What are my chances of getting...

Need financial aid and grants! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking to go back to school and go into nursing. I have a son, and am a single mother. I know about the Pell grant... but are there any other grants that are available to someone like me. I am going to have to work only part time as I have my son full time and I need to go to school full...

View more questions Search