Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamalena04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 12:40 PM
    Unlock code for Sanyo Katana?
    I bought a new Katana Phone and then switched providers shortly after. I have heard that if the phone is "unlocked" I can use it with my new carrier by just switching the sim card. How do I do this? Can I do this myself? And if so how?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 24, 2007, 12:46 PM
    You will have to contact your provider for this information.
    littlebrattsist Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 11:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mamalena04
    I bought a new Katana Phone and then switched providers shortly after. I have heard that if the phone is "unlocked" I can use it with my new carrier by just switching the sim card. How do I do this? Can I do this myself? And if so how?
    I am looking for the unlock code for my Kantana II. My previous carrier told me to search online for the unlock codes. They said that they do not have that information. So I have been searching and found a website that will do it for $3.99. It is Home
    scoukjr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 04:11 PM
    If you call the provider and tell them you want the unlock code they will give it to you. What you should say to guaraNTEE they give it to you is that you are goijnng to italy for a few months and they will give it to you so that y7ou can use your phone over there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Blaupunkt cd unlock code [ 1 Answers ]

I need an unlock code for Blaupunkt cd player it's quite old and is the model which needs a cd and sleeve inserting in the machine. It has swallowed a cd and I can't release it or play it.:(

Registeration unlock code [ 3 Answers ]

Who can give me the Registeration unlock code for Peachtree complete Accounting software?

Unlock radio code [ 3 Answers ]

Ineed a unlock code for a 1993 honda accord radio. Can anyone please help me?

Radio unlock code [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: What is the theftlock code for a 1997 Saturn sc2 radio?

View more questions Search