Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hensan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 10:37 AM
    No authorization
    Hello,

I'm here new and I like this page very much and to be honest I'm a nobody with computer and I like to learn more and my question is that I like to download games and especially from reflexive but every time that I open the page and try to download their games, I get the messages that I'm not authorized to download or even to see the page.

Can please anybody tell me how to see this page and to download those games, in order that try of I like these games in order to buy them.
    Thanks to everybody for helping me in these case and I hope to help in the future with answering questings in my profession teaching and marketing and commercieel.

Sincerely yours

HenSan
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 24, 2007, 10:39 AM
    It sounds like the site is a subscription site and you have to pay for a subscription then log in to be able to download.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to revoke authorization? [ 8 Answers ]

I was contacted the Law Office of Curtis O Barnes Friday since they have been harassing my parents about a debt I owe. After having an absolutely horrible 35 minute conversation with them about how I can pay back 1200 dollars, they bullied me into telling them my checking account information....

Medical authorization [ 1 Answers ]

My 9 year old Nephew is coming to California to stay for a week long visit without his parents from Colorado. Do I need to get some type of medical authorization note from his parents in case of an emergency?

Finding abandoned home's owner to get purchasing authorization [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are attempting to purchase a home that has not yet been foreclosed on. The owner has moved out and has failed to make payments for almost a year. We have gotten clearance from the mortgage company's lawyer to find the owner for purchasing authorization and we would be able to make...

Credit Card Authorization without my permission [ 3 Answers ]

I had services done on my vehicle which were not under warranty. I did not pay them at the time for these services. Months earlier I had received a service loaner from them and provided my credit card for the loaner. The company has now charged my credit card for the parts that were not under...

View more questions Search