Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NRR22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Seeing ghost
    I was a sleep and I got woke up cause I felt someone watching me I woke up and there was a shadow in my room and then I looked harder and there was a little girl next to my bed and a lady and I saw this shadow go from room to room and every time he would go in the room I was in the lady and this daughter would stand next to my bed like she was trying to watch out for me and my daughter was having a bad dream and screaming I think she saw the same thang going on and every time this shadow would come in I would get cold and my arm hairs would stand up and I tried to go back to sleep and every time I closed my eyes I would see a little girls head flashing while my eyes where closed so is there anyway you can tell me what's going on the lady and girl I can see clearly just like I would see anyone else but the shadow I just saw a shadow nothen else what every it was my daughter was freaking out she's 3:confused: help me with this thank you
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Oct 27, 2007, 04:40 PM
    You could have a religious leader bless your house. My grandma was a superstitious lady and she once believed her house to be haunted. I have no idea if this works, I've never seen a ghost or anything so I don't know, but this is what she said worked for her. Take a bowl of water and set it out in the light of the full moon for three nights in a row. Every night say a prayer over it, ask for it to be blessed and be holy water. Then, after the third day, go through your house and clean it up, etc. If you owe anyone an apology, go settle any differences you might have with anyone. Then just ask God to bless your house and remove anything evil that might be there. Ask that if there are any ghosts, etc. that they find their way to heaven. Sprinkle a little water in the corners of each room, while you go through the house saying this prayer. Like I said, I don't know if I believe in that or not, but she claimed it worked for her. Say a little prayer before you go to sleep if you are scared. Try just asking the ghosts to please not appear to you because it scares you. Hope that helps!
    AJJWWELLS Posts: 23, Reputation: 5

Nov 4, 2007, 08:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NRR22
    i was a sleep and i got woke up cause i felt someone watching me i woke up and there was a shadow in my room and then i looked harder and there was a little girl next to my bed and a lady and i saw this shadow go from room to room and everytime he would go in the room i was in the lady and this daughter would stand next to my bed like she was trying to watch out for me and my daughter was haveing a bad dream and screaming i think she saw the same thang going on and everytime this shadow would come in i would get cold and my arm hairs would stand up and i tryed to go back to sleep and everytime i closed my eyes i would see a little girls head flashing while my eyes where closed so is there anyway you can tell me whats going on the lady and girl i can see clearly just like i would see anyone else but the shadow i just saw a shadow nothen else what every it was my daughter was freaking out shes 3:confused: help me with this thank you
    Kids can always see things of this nature, have not yet been taught to not believe. First of all, if the ghost is not harming you, the ghost maybe there for your help to finish something. Just ask the ghost(s) to go home, go to God. Try not to freak out, most of the time, there truly is nothing to be afraid of, they just need help to go HOME.
    Chloe246 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Nov 4, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NRR22
    i was a sleep and i got woke up cause i felt someone watching me i woke up and there was a shadow in my room and then i looked harder and there was a little girl next to my bed and a lady and i saw this shadow go from room to room and everytime he would go in the room i was in the lady and this daughter would stand next to my bed like she was trying to watch out for me and my daughter was haveing a bad dream and screaming i think she saw the same thang going on and everytime this shadow would come in i would get cold and my arm hairs would stand up and i tryed to go back to sleep and everytime i closed my eyes i would see a little girls head flashing while my eyes where closed so is there anyway you can tell me whats going on the lady and girl i can see clearly just like i would see anyone else but the shadow i just saw a shadow nothen else what every it was my daughter was freaking out shes 3:confused: help me with this thank you
    I might be able to help you. Is this the first time you noticed these ghosts? I am a rescue medium and if they are earth bound spirits I can assist in helping them cross over.
    shannon1939 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2009, 09:36 AM

Weird I used to have the same problem.I used to wake up and see a woman beside my bed with black hair and a flowerey dress when I was 8.But then I moved,so I know what its like :(
    Wowazowgirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2010, 08:10 AM

I hear A woman singing in my room sometimes. When I play the piano or the recorder I fell breezes go past me. I have also seen a girl at the age of 6 in my hallway. Hope this helps :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is ghost? [ 13 Answers ]

I would like to request for your opinion on "What is ghost?" Normally we would think that ghost is from the "soul" of a living thing. If that is The case, then the world would be full of ghosts - and certainly this does not look So. I would think that someone becomes a ghost when...

I think I have seen a ghost [ 11 Answers ]

My dad died 3 months ago but three weeks after he died I started to see unusual thing could it be my dad

The ghost [ 1 Answers ]

For whom ever may be reading Dear reader my sister has been going throw werid things in her life like when she was little she has been thinking that a spirit has been following her she has had been in a room going into a closet and the light turned off by itself:eek: I was very confused that...

View more questions Search