Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jstnvme Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Nov 3, 2005, 09:14 PM
    Saved By The Bell Trivia??
    Haven't seen the show in ages but still remember episodes like yesterday.
    O.K. on with the trivia.

1. What actress played Schreeche's girlfriend Violet?

2. What was the name of the high school they all went to?

3. What was the Song Jessie Spanno sang in her room while she was addicted to Caffine pills?

4. What was Zack Morris's phone name during the Teen Line episode?

5. What was the name of the guy Kelly dumped Zack for at the Masquerade Ball Dance?

6. What was the name of their rival school? And what was that school's mascot?

7. Name the song the class had to lip sing to in Mr. Tuttle's class due to Jessie getting the flu?

8. What was the song the gang all came up with in the episode where Zack falls asleep in the garage and they became a famous rock band?

9. In their summer beach job episodes, what was the name of the boss's daughter?

10. In the plans for the senior trip episode appeared Mr. Belding's brother. What was his brother's name?

I just brought back my memories of watching the show during Saturday Mornings. Have fun..
    RosieJ74 Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Apr 21, 2006, 06:33 AM
    1 Tori Spelling
    2 Bayside High
    3 Im So Excited
    5 Jeff
    6 Valley
    9 Stacey Corosi
    10 Rod

I am shocked I could remember that much
    zackandlisa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2006, 08:37 PM
    We will answer the ones the other person didn't

4. Nitro
    6. It is Valley and the mascot is the bulldog
    8. Friends Forever
    tink79 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2006, 09:47 AM
    7.. When the saints go marching in
    jstnvme Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

May 7, 2006, 09:45 PM
    Very good class, Miss Bliss from back in the day would be proud of you all.

If you have any brain teasers regarding this topic, try me.
    Majestic_Lizard8 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jun 7, 2006, 10:00 AM
    This show was gay.
    tink79 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2006, 11:29 AM
    Well everyone else likes this show
    rainbowluvangel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2007, 03:01 PM
    [QUOTE=jstnvme]Haven't seen the show in ages but still remember episodes like yesterday.
    O.K. on with the trivia.

1. What actress played Schreeche's girlfriend Violet?Tori Spelling

2. What was the name of the high school they all went to?Bayside High

3. What was the Song Jessie Spanno sang in her room while she was addicted to Caffine pills?I'm so excited

4. What was Zack Morris's phone name during the Teen Line episode?Nitro

5. What was the name of the guy Kelly dumped Zack for at the Masquerade Ball Dance?Jeff

6. What was the name of their rival school?Valley And what was that school's mascot?bulldogs

7. Name the song the class had to lip sing to in Mr. Tuttle's class due to Jessie getting the flu?the saints go marching in

8. What was the song the gang all came up with in the episode where Zack falls asleep in the garage and they became a famous rock band?friends forever

9. In their summer beach job episodes, what was the name of the boss's daughter?Stacy

10. In the plans for the senior trip episode appeared Mr. Belding's brother. What was his brother's name?Ron

There you go hun :) I hopeI got them all right.. I'm a huge SBTB freak.. does that make me geeky? hahaha
    dixsola Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 05:03 PM
    1. What actress played Schreeche's girlfriend Violet? Tori Spelling

2. What was the name of the high school they all went to? Bayside High School

3. What was the Song Jessie Spanno sang in her room while she was addicted to Caffine pills? I'm so excited

4. What was Zack Morris's phone name during the Teen Line episode? Nitro

5. What was the name of the guy Kelly dumped Zack for at the Masquerade Ball Dance? Jeff

6. What was the name of their rival school? And what was that school's mascot? Valley bulldogs

7. Name the song the class had to lip sing to in Mr. Tuttle's class due to Jessie getting the flu? When the Saints Go Marching In

8. What was the song the gang all came up with in the episode where Zack falls asleep in the garage and they became a famous rock band? Friends Forever

9. In their summer beach job episodes, what was the name of the boss's daughter? Stacy

10. In the plans for the senior trip episode appeared Mr. Belding's brother. What was his brother's name? Rod
    emmahogg Posts: 98, Reputation: 4

Jan 23, 2008, 04:39 PM
    OK this is been bugging me since I watched sbtb the other afternoon( oh yeah its back baby! Weekday afts on nickelodeon whoop!) when kelly left and was replaced by tory, why did she leave? What song were screech, slater and zack sing in their socks and boxers during an empty that begana ba ba ba ba babaran? And also who was the original owned of the place the hang out, why did he change and who was the new owner... and what was the hangout called?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bell Trap [ 9 Answers ]

Can someone explain what a bell trap is? I have in my older home what I think are metal bell traps. Grate has a bell shaped cup that goes over drain. Is the theory that a small amount of water lays in the drain sealing the bell to drain and sewer smell out, but still allows water to drain off the...

Restoring saved files [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: I backed up some Outlook Express email folders, but the program made me compact them first. I did, and saved them on a backup CD with the file extension dbx. How do I UN-compact them and get them back into Outlook Express where I can read them. excon

Need help recovering saved game [ 1 Answers ]

I have been playing a snes rom on my PC called chrono trigger and I can't seem to load it anymore, I've been playing it for ages. Can anyone help me. I used to be able to click on my name and load it but the option is no longer there, I can only start from the beginning. Please help

Door Bell Ringer [ 5 Answers ]

I move to this House, and the door bell sound more like a alarm than a door bell( is extremely loud and irritating). The ringer brand is bticino (model 382321 made in Italy). I been looking to change this one to a more easy to listen chime or bell. But everything I found is an external bell box....

What Must I Do To Be Saved? [ 16 Answers ]

(1) What is the first step to Salvation? (2) What are your beliefs (based upon The Bible) regarding Salvation? (3) Do you believe in the eternal security of the believer (keeping in mind that Salvation is based upon the finished work at Calvary; not upon what man can or can't do, due to human...

View more questions Search