Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    supermanic Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2005, 08:32 PM
    Love Song
    Please help me with the title and the artist to this song
    The singers are man and woman

Sitting here, waiting for love to comeback into my life(heart)

Chorus:
    I can't live without you
    I can't do without your love

And she called , called for me
    And she says she love me
    Oh that call made me fell
    That there's nobody else
    Nobody else for me

Please Help , I've been searching this song for so long
    Thanks
    Abacab7809 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 06:21 PM

I don't know the title or artist. Does anyone else know? Because I'm looking for this song, too. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song [ 6 Answers ]

I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot. Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand...

HELP I love this song but don't know the name [ 2 Answers ]

:( Please help me find the name of this song it's a newish one 2005 and I should know the name because its very popular at clubs. Lots of people have told me its called lets rock but every time I go to download it as lets rock it never comes up as the right one. The genre is house. I think it goes...

Love song... Sort of [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the singer and title of this song. It's a ballad, some acoustic guitar, sang by a guy and I believe it's quite recent. The lyrics goes something like this: everything, everything, everything ...... ......... I am the king and you are my queen tonight ..... break my heart ...

VH1 kitty cat players song. What is song? [ 0 Answers ]

On VH1 you see little collage kitties lip syncing a popular song during commercials. There was a song they were doing where one of the cats had a space helmet on and was playing the keyboard. Another cat had a weird halmet on and the part hey were singing went. "Sounds good, looks good, feels...

View more questions Search