Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PIMA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Web designing
    If I am using frontpage for web designing, is it possible to mix it with java and the xml for the purpose of improving the layout?
    Duane in Japan Posts: 282, Reputation: 8

Oct 24, 2007, 08:20 AM
    Without giving you a perfect answer as I am a bigginer, I have been doing a lot of on line studying through MS sites as I use VB Studio, I am going to say yes, Java script is a type of Html and xml is a new type of html, is that not correct, Java does make everything better. I think if you zip your package and then unzip it you should see all the types of folders and files and you may have html and xml, where does the word schema fit into all of this, xml, yes.
    sreerupa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 10:50 PM

What is HTML??
    vze81cra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 06:29 PM
    HTML is Hyper Text Markup Language recognized by all browser such as what you are seeing on this web page. Do a right click with your mouse, and select view source. What you see is the HTML code that was used to create this page.
    anand6263 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 12:13 PM

How to insert a mp3 player in my web site and load my play list

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Website designing [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm Sri... I want to knoe about creating a website... which software is very easy and effective to use and how do I upload it in a server other than using ASP and CSS... REPLY ASAP

Fashion designing / marketing [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently an SYBA student (mumbai) and I want to do fashion designing diploma and PG in fashion marketing. I need info on where can I find a good class to help me for the entrance exams and counsel me as to how I can go about it?:confused:

Designing and Coding Webpages.. . [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering, what do I need to know to create professional websites, other than HTML and JavaScript?

Designing website [ 4 Answers ]

What is first step for designing a website?

Tattoo designing software [ 3 Answers ]

I saw some tattoo designs in tattoo johny.com which software the tattoo designs are created

View more questions Search