Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charnisha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 07:00 AM
    Reach my goal
    I have $42,180.53 in a brokerage account, and I plan to contribute an additional $5000 to the account at the end of every year. The brokerage account has an expected annual return of 12%. If my goal is to accumulate $250,000 in the account, how many years will it take me to reach my goal.
    Duane in Japan Posts: 282, Reputation: 8

Oct 24, 2007, 07:57 AM
    I will be waiting for the real answer, I made 250,000 in Japan working two jobs for 10 years, no investments, I also blew 3,000 a month drinking for awhile too. That is why I still live here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goal to get this woman to love me [ 7 Answers ]

Okay I have set a goal for the next month and a half left in the school year. I want this girl I know to like me. I want her to love me. I know the rules and I understand that if I don't achieve the goal I shouldn't get upset and should move on. Anyway I started last Monday when I IM her on msn...

Unrealistic goal? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I weigh 180 lbs and would like to lose 30-40lbs by April 30, 07. My goal weight is 140-150Do you think this is a realistic goal, any suggestion on the best way of accomplishing this goal? I don't have any problems exercising or food restrictions!

What is your goal in life? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm just curious 8)

View more questions Search