Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Soue Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 05:44 AM
    We are going to buy a house My question
    Is
    How
    I now the security
    Of the area if it is safe or not? There's any link or website that can I use to check ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 24, 2007, 06:06 AM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread in the appropriate forum.

Try checking newspapers for the area you are looking in. For example, my local paper runs articles about a selected neighborhood in the Home buying section. Check to see if the town has a website. Try searching for crime stats in the area. Check realtors web sites.

There are lots of resources but you will need to dig to find them.
    Soue Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 06:29 AM
    First of all am so sorry am new at this site I didn't know where to put my question it was a mistake.
    I thank you so much for answering my question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ideas for dealing with stray neighborhood cats? [ 31 Answers ]

We just bought a house and we are moving in in 2 weeks. I have noticed that there are 2 stray cats who hang around the house ALL the time. They walk & sleep on the cars, prowl around and use our yard as a litter box! We have 3 indoor only kittens (all spayed) and I am worried that having these...

My toddler gets left out of all the neighborhood fun. Why? [ 8 Answers ]

This is my first question/posting on this site. So, today (and a couple other times in the last few months) I came home in tears because the neighbor kids were being rude to my son and not including him in their fun. My son is almost three, and the other kids on our block range from 2-9 yrs...

Why is my husband so interested in an older widow in our neighborhood? [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is very interested in the widowed neighbor.He always jumps when she calls,and she does often.The neighbor always has a question or something for him to do.My husband is 73 and she is 80,should I worry?I don't know what hold she has over him.I am never included and don't like her,but he...

What a neighborhood [ 1 Answers ]

Devotion Dave went on a business trip for a few days. When he returned, his wife reported that the dog really missed him. "She spent every night at the front door, waiting for you to come home," she said. "What an example of devotion," Dave replied. "I wonder if you'd be that concerned...

View more questions Search