Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    piconroy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 03:55 AM
    Cell phone battery charger
    My Kyocera charger has started to flash red which indicates a FAULT. What does this mean? Is it dangerous to use? Other wise nothing has changed; same baterries; same phones, same wall socket?? PAT
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 06:10 AM
    If the manual instructs you that it's dangerous then you should take it serious!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long should I charge my new cell phone battery? [ 24 Answers ]

I have had the worst luck with new cell phones. I buy them, let the battery die, and then charge it until it is fully charged. After I do this it seems that the battery is so crappy. I have to constantly charge my new phone and the battery only lasts less then 10 hours. I need help!! If anyone...

Charging a 3.7v cell phone battery with a 4.5v adaptor [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Nokia 8800 which I bought in Europe and requires so many different adaptors to charge. I have an US adaptor which says that its Output DC is 4.5v max 9.5v. Can I charge my phone that is 3.7v with a 4.5v without harming it? Or should I get an adaptor that has less of an output voltage? ...

Honda civic 95 what's going on? Alternator? Battery dead cell, or starter? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a honda civic dx 1995. It would not start at all. Try to jump start the car many times and nothing no click no sounds but lights in the pannel. My friend unhooked the battery cables and hooked them back again. Then it started making a purring sound when turning the key but beside that...

Battery C cell [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to solder a wire to a C cell battery, I cannot get the solder to attach. I've tried several types of solder but so far none hold. Maybe I afraid to put too much heat to the battery. Can someone give me advice or another means to attach the wire?

Cell phone died-how do tell if it is battery, or other [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to tell if your battery died-- phone still doesn't work when plugged into outlet-- battery or other? Need ASAP! Please help--will be appreciated very much

View more questions Search