Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chaldean_barbi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 05:32 PM
    To kill a mocking bird
    How are atticus's respones to both the crowd outsid his homw and the mob at the jail similar??
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2007, 10:11 PM
    He reacts calmly and asks them to leave even though they're threatening him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bird [ 4 Answers ]

A cardinal has been constantly flying into windows of house for 3 months. How do I stop without covering windows?

Is dye in bird toys safe? How to clean bird toys? [ 8 Answers ]

I am usually the one that helps other people with their cockatiel or bird questions but this time I am the one that needs help. I have cockatiel birds and I have many bird toys that I buy from Walmart and PetsMart and the other day when cleaning my bird cage I decided to wash the toys with water...

Bird [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have 2 birds (budgies) and they have been really healthy. However, over the past few weeks my female bird has been wheezing and sneezing quite a bit. It's almost like she is having a tough time breathing. Oddly enough, she is still eating normally, hasn't lost weight and still has quite a bit...

To kill a mocking bird [ 0 Answers ]

I need to find a web site for the novel "to kill a mocking bird" that anables you to plot the story line onto a circle and then print it out, and I can't remember the addy for it

View more questions Search