Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 23, 2007, 05:25 PM
    Nokia 5300 Text Message
    HI there,
    I have a Nokia 5300 cell phone, and I was wondering if anyone knew how to get a text message signature on your text messages? I cannot figure it out. Please help.

Please and thank you:D
    Truladi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 10:13 PM
    [F]
    Hello... I have the same phone and I have been trying to figure out how to do the same thing :confused: I even went to the Nokia web site... I don't think that phone comes with that capability... so I created my signature as a template and insert it in my text messages... if you get an answer on how to do it please post it. THANKS :o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

Received text message from my ex [ 13 Answers ]

After a horrible break-up that tore both our hearts out almost three months ago. This evening I received a text message from my ex girlfriend, it read... "How have you been? I know I shouldn't be texting you but I can't help thinking of you". Any suggestions?:confused:

Text message from ex [ 26 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Venting again.. after telling the ex I will not be part of the games he plays with me any more, coming in and out of my life every 3 months, saying he needs me, wants to grow old with me and all other great things only to end up saying and doing all the opposite.. ...

Nokia 6233 [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know when Nokia 6233 to the Phone Software Updater or any reprogram for Nokia 6233? Becoz the phone could not be switched on many times oredi! :(

Text Message "Speak" [ 24 Answers ]

Is it me or does anyone else have problems reading posts from others who type into their computers as if they were text messaging? I have been "trained" to use correct english and be as correct as possible when typing so that I am completely understood. To me, "text speak" can be hard to...

View more questions Search