Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rugbug100 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2003, 06:47 PM
    Automatically logging on
    How can I program my W2000 to dialup automatically when I turn on my computer
    heliotrope Posts: 57, Reputation: 3

Jul 12, 2003, 09:35 PM
    Automatically logging on
    rugbug100:

I don't believe you can, although I'm not too familiar with Win2000. You can set Outlook Express and Internet Explorer to automatically dial your connection, when you open them, but I've not heard of any tweak to get your PC to dialup at signon.

Rose

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Logging off user problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have two users A and B. I am logging on as user A. I used to switch to user B.So far, so good. The problems start when I decide to go back to user A either using logging off B or switching (again) to user A. I came upon to a black screen (the power is on) and nothing is done. From the XP...

Internet site logging [ 4 Answers ]

Greetings, I am looking for a service that logs every website visited, and then sends the information to a designated email address. This is useful for parents who are aware that children today are computer savvy enough to bypass the conventional parental controls? Any suggestions? Thanks a...

Logging in the Middle Ages/Roman Times. [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any history buffs here, who know about life in Roman times? I'm curious to find out what logging practices were like during those times. What kind of equipment they may have used? Did they have cross cut saws and hand axes, like what loggers in the Northwest would have used in the...

Help logging on to windows [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I am trying to log on to the windows xp. The windows logs on and stops at the screen where the correct user has to be chosen. When I choose owner (which is me, and that's the only use comes up anyway), it starts to log on and then loff off imediatley and go back to the same screen. I...

The system reboot automatically [ 1 Answers ]

The system reboot automatically when it runs in the window envirnoment, it has no problem when it runs in DOS mode. Therefore, I formatted the drive, and try to install win 2000 all over again on the system, the system has no problem when it runs in DOS mode, but when the system runs the welcome...

View more questions Search