Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lady J Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 03:20 PM
    How do u get rid of a lisp?
    I'm not sure if this question goes here but ummm I was wondering why some people talk with a lisp and how do u get rid of it?
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2007, 05:34 PM
    It generally just a speech impediment, it could be dental or the way the roof of the mouth is shaped. But allot of speech impediments can be helped with a Speech Therapist.
    kiki_doki Posts: 200, Reputation: 11

Dec 1, 2007, 04:57 PM
    Doesn't it seem funny or a bit daft that some brain box called it a lisp? Where s is generally the sound people who have a lisp have problems in pronounicing?
    dontknowme Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 01:57 PM
    Well I have a lisp and I have it because well... my nose is broken so I had to breath through my mouth and that caused an over bite which affected my pronciations which eventually led to a lisp so what I need to do is first: get an operation on my nose second: get braces for my over bite and third: see a speech therapist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get rid of IE^? [ 9 Answers ]

Am running win XP and Have downloaded Mozilla .9! I want to use that and not IE6. How do I get rid of Ie6 so I won't be vulnerable to its security leaks? :P

How can I get rid of someone? [ 13 Answers ]

I met this girl a while back in a college class and after my girlfriend and I split I asked this other girl out. I pretty much used her as a rebound but she is also in a similar situation having just gotten out of a long relationship. I do not want to hurt her feelings but I also do not want to...

I have to get rid of this fear. [ 12 Answers ]

I had a crazy experience a little while ago. See, I am deathly afraid of bee's/wasps. They are my biggest fear and when I am around them I look like an idiot because I flip out pretty bad. I panic. Well, on my drive home from my lunch break I was jamming to a song and I felt something fly into...

To get rid of someone. [ 2 Answers ]

Im just frustrated by a person. He teases me a lot.I want to get rid of him. So please can anyone tell me that: HOW CAN I HACK HIS HOTMAIL/GMAIL/YAHOO PASSWORD? He uses three of these services.

How to get rid of [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have a daughter aged 4+. Acidentally she had a burnt on her cheek when she was 2+. She has a mark till now. When asked doctors, they say it is superficial burn. And will fade of in months. But the mark of course has faded of but not completely . When she goes out in the sun it is more to...

View more questions Search