Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetpea_my Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2005, 09:02 PM
    Nocturnal Itch
    I have this itch all over my body when I go to sleep sometimes, probably a few times a month. It's just itching without and visible signs of bumps or rash, and it disturbs my sleep till dawn. I have been told this is one symptom of having gallstones, but I have had my keyhole surgery last November. Is it anything that I have eaten in particular that night, or what exactly caused it? I wasn't too concerned at first but now I felt that I wouldn't have itch like this if there isn't something wrong.
    drali77 Posts: 127, Reputation: 5

Nov 3, 2005, 10:15 AM
    Hi,
    There are several cause of itching some of them are below :
    Allergy
    Carpet mites
    Using of some food causing allergy
    Scabies

I think you have to take a bath before going to bed
    Change your bed sheets and pilow sheet on a regularly basis for some days
    Take a mild anti histamine drug like chloramphenocol 4 mg,citrizene 2Hcl one to be taken at night you can go to your nearest pharmacy and ask for any antiallergy medicine
    If the problem persist see your local g.p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pubic Hair Itch [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all, I am 21 and sexually active. I have found that over the past 6 months my pubic hair on the right side of the region is really itchy. Does anyone know what this is?

Bumps and Itch [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 20 and in college I have been with aproximatly 13 girls in the past year or so but the last girl I was with was about an 5 month relationship where I was only having sex with that one girl. We have since broke up because I am in a new state. I haven't been with ANY girls in since me and my ex...

View more questions Search