Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Effortless1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 12:33 PM
    The situations that comes along with Office Politics
    What if a boss tells his staff work is slow, and he has to rotate everyone schedule so everyone can get paid, but instead allowed all his employees except two of his employees to gain hours and a steady paycheck? Do you think this situation is unfair?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Sounds unfair to me, but unless you have an employment contract guaranteeing hours, there is little you can do about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Politics [ 3 Answers ]

Why and when did the Democratic states change from red to blue?

Office 2003 vs office 2000 [ 1 Answers ]

OK, so my new tablet laptop has a 3-month free trial for MS Office 2003... my ? Is, if I create a bunch of documents in Office 2003, will I still be able to work/edit them in Office 2000 once the 3-month trial of Office 2003 is over?

Who can claim in custody situations [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has primary custody during the school year. His ex wife has primary in the 3 summer months. H&R Block said my husband legally can claim his child because he has him more than 50% of the year. His ex said that is not true. Who is correct. My husband already filed and claimed him.

Living Situations & The Money [ 4 Answers ]

My Mom left my Father a year ago, however she never asked for child support. To keep peace within my family I juggled living back and forth between my parents. Now after a year I have come to the decision that I can not live with my Father. All he cares about is the money. He makes my Mother split...

View more questions Search