Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RNM Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 11:41 AM
    What is this guy trying to tell me?
    Hey,

Okay so I am very frustrated about this guy, martin that I made out with about 2 months ago and I felt chemistry between us so I was doubting my feelings for him after that but then another girl had told him that I liked him because I told her that I thought about him a lot and she said that he should talk to me but then I didn't see him at school for a day and then later I wrote him a message saying that I just liked him as a friend because I wasn't too sure of my feelings at that point. Then I saw him at school with some friends and went up to him because things were getting weird because he didn't come up to me and say hi which he usually did before we made out and then he stopped so I went up to him and said hi, how are u? And I'm like I wonna talk to you and when can we talk? So he's like when the time is write.. well.. I didn't go up to him after that for a while and he totally acted cold and ignored me completely. Then 3 weeks ago I made out with this other guy jerry but we aren't together, then martin found out and then really started to get my attention and when ever martin saw me with other guys he would try get my attention. So all of a sudden he wants to get my attention, but when he does get my attention we don't even have a conversation because it isn't just him and I in the room but with other friends too. He doesn't talk to me but still tries to get my attention.. I kind of still like him, but

What is this guy trying to tell me and what is he feeling?? I think about this soooooooooo much someone out there please help me figure this out so I can move on.
    Thanks
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2007, 11:53 AM
    He might have been avoiding you because he thought you wanted a serious relationship but now that he heard about Jerry maybe he is thinking that you are easy so he will have another go at you. Maybe you should worry about your reputation and make sure a guy is seriously into a LTR first.

Oct 30, 2007, 10:30 AM
    Does this guy like me more than a friend?
    Hey,

So there is this guy Joey I made out with 2 months ago, first he was cold towards me after that and then after he heard I had made out with another guy Ross, Joey just tried so hard to get my attention at school and the way he looked at me. But then after a bit joey kind of stopped when I didn't really give him hugs anymore. But now we say hi and smile and he's come up to me and asked me to go outside with him to smoke and just with me. I have a hard time reading him. Does this guy like me at all more than a friend?? Does he want something more with me??
    I've just thought about this so much and I kind of like him but I don't know what to do about him. Would really appreciate your help:) thanks
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2007, 12:26 PM
    What he wants is Sex, and he thinks you will give it to him for some reason. Back up and forget him.
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Oct 30, 2007, 01:38 PM
    First of all you shound kind of young to "smoke". So don't!
    Second I think this guy is kind of crazy. He might want more than kisses and hugs. How old are you two?
    Or he is just trying to confuse you. Trying to get back at you for kissing Ross.

Good Luck :)

Nov 1, 2007, 09:07 AM
    How do I move on now?
    Hey,

Okay so I have sort of liked this guy at school, but I know that he's all wrong for me and we don't even talk much at all, but we made out 2 months ago and I felt a bit of chemistry from my side and I can't stop thinking about it. But nothing is happening between us and I just need to move on and think about other stuff rather than him and keep on waiting for something to happen between us and nothing is happening. How do I move on??
    Really appreciate your help. Thanks.
    Miszulaki Posts: 44, Reputation: 3

Nov 1, 2007, 09:15 AM
    Hey!
    I don't know if you ever read this book? He's just not into you!
    It helps and it's very true!
    If I guy loves you he will go all his ways in order to be with you or make you happy!
    If after 2 months there's still nothing then try moving on!

Nov 4, 2007, 02:11 AM
    What signs do guys give out if.
    Hey,

If you've had a one night stand, but you know the person because you see them everyday around work or school what are the signs for if the guy wants a relationship with you and he wants more with you? And then what are the signs for that he just wants to be your friend?
    helpsingleguy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 11:41 AM
    Here is a sign. If you had a one night stand, there is a 99% chances he will not want a relationship. You made him happy, but more than likely he has no respect for you. If he wants a relationship, he will tell you up front, but why would he. He got what he wanted.

Nov 7, 2007, 11:16 AM
    What should I do about this guy because I don't want to loose my second chance?
    Hey,

Okay so there's this new guy I was with one night for about a month ago and after we were together we didn't talk much because I wasn't sure if he wanted to have a relationship with me and I wasn't sure how I felt about him. Now he's got a girlfriend but I've heard they may not hold long. Then a few nights ago him and I were together again a whole night and then he mentioned how we could have been a couple after that night a month ago but neither of us gave that sign to each other and I had a feeling that I lost my chance and I told him that I also wanted a boyfriend but I'm just shy and now I am starting to like him. Does this guy like me do you think from this? Should I talk to him about what will happen between him and I now? Should I tell him that I like him? Should I tell him that I want to be with him and I do want more ? Please help me. Thanks
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Depending on your age, his age, there is nothing wrong with calling a person to see if they are interested in a relationship. Since he is currently dating another person I think it would be best to leave well enough alone until he is no longer dating. He apparently knows your thoughts and feelings, so it is up to him to make the decision now.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Nov 7, 2007, 01:25 PM
    I agree with 450donn, wait until he isn't dating someone. He knows how you feel, so the ball is in his court. If things don't work out between him and his girlfriend, then, since he knows that you like him, he might want to start dating you. If you hear that he is single and you want to call him up, go for it.

Nov 9, 2007, 01:20 PM
    I really want this guy!
    Hey,

I just think I like this guy now who's 19 and I'm 18. We were together about 5 weeks ago for one night and then I didn't want to go and show him that I liked him if it was just like a one night thing for him, because he didn't really show me that he did want to get together and have a relationship he's just been a bit touchy but he's like that to a lot of girls and that makes me wonder if he likes me. Now he's just gotten a girlfriend but even so, a few nights ago him and I were with some friends and we started talking a bit and some girls hung on him and he said but I got a girlfriend and he went against them but then he hung on me complimenting me and danced with me and touched me and then we made out and he said he was sorry we didn't get together back then so really he did want to get together but I didn't know. We were together for a night and now my feelings for him have come real that I know now that I like this guy and I told him last night while I was a bit typsy and then he just said yes and smiled. I really want this guy in a relationship and I want him to know that I'm serious, but I don't want to be seen as the mean one but I know I will be, but if I really want this guy how do I get him to be mine?
    zrhodes Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 02:25 PM
    He is a man.. Trust me if he really wants you he would pursue you but, again he is a man and could want some panties. Use your best judgement

Nov 11, 2007, 12:45 PM
    What do I do?
    Hey,

I think I really like this guy that has a girlfriend now but he cheated on her with me not long ago and he said he was sorry we didn't get together, what does he mean about that? I wanted to tell him that I've wanted a relationship with him but I haven't told him. I have only told him that I like him, should I still tell him that I want a relationship with him even now that he's got a girlfriend? Because I want him to know that I don't just like him but I also do want to be his girlfriend. Should I tell him how I really feel now? Even though he's got a girlfriend? Really appreciate help. Thanks.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2007, 12:48 PM
    Why do you want to be in a relationship with somebody who cheats? If he cheated on his girlfriend for you. If he had you as a girlfriend you do know that it will happen to you as well. Do you want that to happen?
    You should not tell him anything and you should not have anymore contact with him when he has a girlfriend.

Nov 19, 2007, 09:46 AM
    Didn't he want to be with me?
    Hey,

So like this guy I was with for one night, about 1 and half month ago had a girlfriend just 2 weeks ago and he cheated on her with me while he was with her and he told me how he was sorry we didn't get together at the time for 1 and half month ago, and I felt bad because we both wanted a relationship but didn't know that of each other when he didn't have a girlfriend at the time. And then after him and I were together again about 2 weeks ago I heard he broke up a few days after with his girlfriend and I was thinking o my god he may want to get together with me, wouldn't it sort of mean that?

Then I go to him after a few days and tell him how I like him and want a relationship with him and then he tells me that he broke up with his last girlfriend because things were going too fast, he was stressed, and too imature for a relationship now. But didn't he ever want to be with me then since he broke up with his girlfriend right after him and I were together??

If we are just wonna be friends now, how do I just be my silly self round him like I am round my other friends and make him feel comfortable round me?

Thanks for the help
    smartkid19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 10:11 AM
    Just give him some space and time. I recently broke up with my girlfriend and now we're friends again. K
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2007, 10:27 AM
    Uhhh...

Ummmm...

Uhhhhh

Wow...

Gosh...

I guess just be your "silly self"... I am not sure what else to say. Other than focus on school and getting good grades and grammar.

Dec 8, 2007, 07:45 AM
    Why do I like this guy?
    Hey,

There is this guy that I have just made out with and stuff from school, but we have never had a conversation, just said a few small words to each other but barely anything at all. My friends are good friends with him and now I have this crush on him and I told him that I liked him, which I probably shouldn't have. I shouldn't like this guy because he's such a player, why do I like this guy when we have never had a conversation?

Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A guy ,and what do I do how do I get over him [ 1 Answers ]

OK,I have know this guy for 3 and a half years through taekwondo(its like karate)and through those year we have gotten closer and well I love him or at least I thought I did.we just started high school and for the first time we go to the same school we are both fresmen and we have 2 classes...

The guy holding my hand and the guy holding my heart aren't the same? [ 10 Answers ]

I really like my ex still and I have a new boyfriend and he's so sweet and all, but I'm still just so in love with my ex and it makes me feel bad for my new boyfriend.. I mean I told my ex that I still like him and everything but the thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and so yeah I can't...

Does this guy like me? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok there's this boy in my clss and I don't know if he likes me or not. He's constantly talking to me in class and always tries to make me laugh. If he sits behind me ina class he plays with my hair. But around his friends he tries to be funnier. Like make me laugh more than usuall. And tries to...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

Who is this guy [ 20 Answers ]

Anyone know this guys name

View more questions Search