Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monkeychief Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Oct 23, 2007, 10:23 AM
    New toys
    Hi! I would like to know what would be a good gift for a girl, she is very girly and she is 8 and what can I give her bro he is 9 but I have no idea what he would like... Thanks
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Oct 23, 2007, 10:39 AM
    You have to find out what there into? Like video games, movies bored games...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Childhood toys [ 6 Answers ]

Sit back and think, now christmas is coming up and I'm after gift ideas but I don't want just any old gift ideas I want you to tell me what your favorite toy was as a child and weather or not there is an updated version now. Mine was lego I used to spend hours building walls to stop my sister...

Is dye in bird toys safe? How to clean bird toys? [ 8 Answers ]

I am usually the one that helps other people with their cockatiel or bird questions but this time I am the one that needs help. I have cockatiel birds and I have many bird toys that I buy from Walmart and PetsMart and the other day when cleaning my bird cage I decided to wash the toys with water...

Toys in toilet [ 5 Answers ]

My 4 yr old son flushed a rubber aligator and snake in the toilet and now the toilet does't Flush very well. How can I fix this without calling a plumber?

Dog Toys [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone suggest a dog toy that is good for a heavy chewer? I am looking for something that possibly bounces or rolls, I got her the Orka jack which claimed it stands up to the toughest chewers, but my dog had an "arm" chewed off it in about 2 minutes. I only let her play with it when I am...

View more questions Search