Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joannedoty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 06:36 AM
    Flood Insurance
    Are there companies that help with the paperwork that FEMA requires to prove that a house is not in a flood zone? If so, do you know the names or how to find them in the South FLorida area?
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Oct 25, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Go to FEMA.gov, you will find a place their to search for your addr in So FL. To see if it is in a flood zone. Beware to companies that charge you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flood her with kindness? [ 5 Answers ]

I got engaged a few weeks ago and I'm really excited! Unfortunately my fiance's sister has a problem with me and I am not quite sure how to handle the situation... See, we used to be friends, but now I can tell she is purposely trying to be rude to me. She won't come straight out and say rude...

Saniflo toilet flood [ 1 Answers ]

HEY ! Whilst using the toilet last night the saniflo system stopped making its usual noise and stopped now it won't flush properly( the bowl just fills with water). Ive checked the fuse which is okay. But now I need to take the whole toilet out to see what's wrong, and I haven't a clue where to...

N:vision flood lights- use in or out? [ 2 Answers ]

I was given a whole bunch of n:vision 65 watt "high quality flood" lights, still in their packages. I don't have much use for them in my house, but I could sure use them for my yard lights. How can one tell if they are suitable for outside use?

Outside flood light wiring [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to add outside flood lights to my metal workshop building. Since all the wiring will come from the interior of the building, do I need to use special water tight wiring to install the flood lights on the outside of the building or can I use the flex cable I have been using to wire the...

Flood Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

I was just informed that my mortgage company required me to have flood insurance. I was wondering if anyone know's what is the general fee more or less to get a elevation certificate. I just got a quote, just for flood was 2,800 not including the home insurance. I find it rather high. So I was told...

View more questions Search