Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erlobenauer Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Oct 23, 2007, 05:36 AM
    I'm not sure if this is the right topic for my post
    I am dying to go to college. Much of my high school grades were A's and B's - I left high school after my junior year. I got my GED with no problem what so ever ( my not finishing high school was beyond my control - so please don't look at me as another high school drop out )

My husband and I are BROKE - a majority of the time anyhow, as far as I know we cannot afford to pay for college, but I don't know of any financial help we can get. We Don't have good credit, and I applied for FAFSA a few years back, was granted a LITTLE bit of money. Well I lost my pin and so forth for the website so can't get into it now. I'm currently overseas and would like to start an online school. Is there anything I can do for financial help that I just haven't explored?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 23, 2007, 06:03 AM
    Contact the school about financial aid. Also, you can contact FAFSA to have your PIN mailed to you.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2007, 06:12 AM
    Erica, I remember either you, your husband, or both of you have been in the military.? Am I right? If so, besides doing what Scott suggested, try this web site as well Military OneSource
    erlobenauer Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Oct 23, 2007, 07:18 AM
    Yes my hsuband is, so thank you!!

Thank you both, I'll loook into it :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Topic for a dissertation [ 1 Answers ]

I need a topic for my dissertation in human resources

Same topic [ 2 Answers ]

I'm getting water in my furnace when running my air conditioner. What could be the problem?

I need a topic [ 1 Answers ]

For the past three years our high school has been doing storytelling (memorizing a story then telling it aloud). This year however, we have to do speeches. This is a problem for me because I have no idea what to talk about. I'm looking for a topic that isn't so inceridibly serious that it make...

Never seen this topic before... [ 5 Answers ]

This is a unique problem that I am not quite sure what to do about it. My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 14 years, living together for maybe 10. During the past 2 years our relationship has stagnated into more housemates instead of lovers. We are good friends and get along very...

View more questions Search