Ask
    marywong Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 11:46 PM
    How to clean stainless steel
    How can I clean stainless steel?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2007, 12:07 AM
    Most larger grocery stores and hardware stores have cleaners for stainless steel. What kind of appliance is it? Are you wanting to clean the inside or outside of the appliance?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Under Stainless Steel Sink Insulation Smell [ 7 Answers ]

I just had my kitchen redon a couple weeks back and realized that the insulation under the sink smells something like burnt plastic. Is this normal and is there a recommended way of getting rid of this smell?

STAINless? Steel cleaning [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I just had my kitchen completely redone and I think it looks nice. I am now trying to keep it clean but, I got to tell you, I purchased a couple of stainless steel appliances, the microwave and the refrigerator and I am finding it nearly impossible to keep the surfaces clean. No sooner do...

How to restore finish to stainless steel appliances? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, folks - Wondering if anybody out there has any good ideas on how to restore the finish to the surface of a stainless steel appliance. I have a new stainless steel trash compactor under a butcher block counter. We had the countertop refinished, and unfortunately the person who did it wasn't...

Laminate stainless steel countertops [ 1 Answers ]

Anybody ever seen laminate stainless steel countertops? Do they look good? Or can you tell it's fake?

View more questions Search