Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    p2h studios Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 09:09 PM
    g5 not booting
    I just got a g5 1.8 single processor that didn't have a hard drive, so I bought a maxtor SATA II drive and was planning to load the os from dvd. The mac starts to a flashing power button, what could be the problem? That's as far as it gets, no screen, doesn't recognize an apple keyboard/mouse, so I'm stuck there. Please help.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2007, 01:02 AM
    Just make sure that you have connected the power on the hard drive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PC keeps on restarting after booting [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I have problem with my computer. It always restart after booting. I thought that if I reformat it, it would run normally again. But after hours of using it, it automatically restarted, then after booting it restarted again. What could probably be the cause of this problem? Is it the hardware...

Booting from a disk [ 2 Answers ]

Windows XP What do I need to do? I need to 'erse' hard drive. I have the disk. What needs to be done so computer will boot from that disk?

Booting with Winindows XP [ 3 Answers ]

When installing win XP wiping out old one must I delete the current one?:rolleyes:

Booting/reinstalling impossible [ 7 Answers ]

I'm using windows xp pro I've got a lite-on combo cd drive :E Basically I tried 2 fix my e drive because it wasn't reading cds (on dvds) and I think I put a virus on my computer When I tried 2 restart it came up with something like.. Windows cannot start up properly due to a recent...

Need Help. Booting [ 1 Answers ]

My computer was working perfectly yesterday. This morning I started it up, normally as I always do, then the following problem occurred. "Operative system failed." Any idea why THAT could happen?

View more questions Search