Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jayhun79 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2005, 06:14 AM
    Advantages and Disadvantages of international cooperations among MNCs
    Hi,

What is the advantages and disadvantages of international cooperations such a strategic alliances among the MNCs and their objectives in the international scenes.

Thanks for the help
    dachsonish Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jan 27, 2006, 11:49 AM
    Sound like a question for school essay!

Adv: share the local knowledge in the foreign country (something very difficult to obtain w/o strategic alliance)
    Share distribution systems/chain
    Look local (like US MNC looks chinese in china to the chinese customers)

Disadvantages: many times slows the process of decision making
    Must share profits
    After sometime the chinese companies become useless once the US companies have learned the process and made personal relationships with their customers and supply chain/ distribution chain.

And that is your short and simple answer... good luck! Hope this is not too late.

I got an A++ in this international class.
    arunkanbu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 12:03 AM

Mnc advantage and disadvantage
    shbee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 11:28 AM
    MNCs provide much needed money into LEDCs economies, however the money doesn't always get to the people who need it or to the government. More money comes in from taxation- but if you tax too high MNCs will go else where. Also,its not like a small local business trying to make it into the market... the market is already there- but then of course the local industries will find business getting harder and harder due to MNCs. Some also think TNC/MNCs are demeaning to culture and create negative work ethics.
    Hope this Helped... I'm doing an essay on TNC/MNCs so I hope I gave you some good info!
    anjansingh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 07:09 AM
    An mnc reates hurdles for small scale industries in development. Added to this, it creates a false sense of need in consumers. The employees in an mnc are mostly of the hire and fire type. Though with it, modernization and globalization come, many people oppose it as it goes against their tradition. New products of an mnc can be produced with better technology and the cost of production is considerably low. Reduced prices and better quality good challenge the host countrys market.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Advantages and disadvantages of Apple [ 20 Answers ]

Dear all At the moment I will start my own internet business, so I am thinking on changing to a mac system, a G5 I think. My problem is that I never worked with Apple before, although I kwnon I can achieve better results, I don't know what are the advantages and disadvantages of using mac...

Comparative Advantages [ 1 Answers ]

If the US and China specialize according to comparative advantage what will happen to the total output of steel and aluminum in the two countries?

International Harmonization... [ 3 Answers ]

"International harmonization will improve the Reporting of Financial Statements throughout the world." - Do anyone of you know where I can get the answer of it? Any website link would be appreciated. Thanks in anticipation...

International divorce [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was married in Manila, my spouse is still there and I am in the States. What do I do/ what is the process for getting an international divorce? Thanks:(

View more questions Search