Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aplayer32 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1
    -

Oct 22, 2007, 02:07 PM
    I like a girl but she is dating my best friend
    I like this girl and I have dated her 2 years ago and it didn't really work out. Since then I have gotten really close to her. Me and her have gotten to be the best of friends, but my best guy friend is dating her and I don't want to break them up. I really like her but what should I do.
    Lostinlove Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Oct 23, 2007, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aplayer32
    I like this girl and I have dated her 2 years ago and it didnt really work out. Since then I have gotten really close to her. Me and her have gotten to be the best of friends, but my best guy friend is dating her and I dont want to break them up. I really like her but what should I do.
    If u are truly his friend you'll let her go. You had her first, and I guess it didn't work so now give him his chance. He might had like her when u where dating her and he gave u the chance so just play it cool and find a someone else
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Oct 23, 2007, 08:39 PM
    Yeah, wait it out.
    cody93 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Oct 24, 2007, 11:13 AM
    Just waiut till they break up then what a couple days and ask her out
    the_one_x Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2010, 06:43 PM
    For **** sake man this always happens.
    Your competing against your best friend, me and my ace always **** eachothers *****es and its got to the point that we tag team them. He will get into a fight with her call her a cheating ***** over and over again then she will eventually cheat... now here is the crutial part I DO THE SAME THING TO MY GIRL. What basically happens is she cheats on me with him (now follow me here), then HIS girl has revenge sex with ME. Then here is the prestige... we do this off and on for about a month barely ****ing our actual gf's (cause well if you're a player like your tag says then you already know why lol) then the esape plan. After a month of said "cheating" I, for some reason I get off on it, do the confessional. Tears and all I break down in front of my girlfriend and confess that I've been in cheating on her. Is so hilarious watching her go all crazy and cry with out even having a clue that I have known every single time she has cheated on me (well maybe most). Then he will come over and my eyes will be all blood shot and BEFORE I can confess he looks at me and says "you found out.............dude...........bro......I'm sorry" I could tell you some of the most hilarious times me and my ace have ever had was in the prestige of the game.
    Bottom line don't burn up your ace on a queen, bet you already have though. First things first hook your bro up with another ***** then start running the game on them. Sit him down a blame it ALL on her (they do it to us AUTOMATICALLY). Then tell him you want to try this out then just let him read this exact ****ing post.

By the way. The real kicker is chicks love it. The jealousy of being chose over another, the scandel of there own infedility, and the rush of revenge sex. They come back around for it too usually a year later. Girls are amazing creatures but they are ****ing crazy! :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I just started dating a girl who has a boyfriend. What should I do? [ 15 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 19 yr old guy that recently met an 18 yr old girl. She was a friend I knew from before, I think she was interested in me a long time ago when I had a girlfriend (we broke up). I asked her how she was, and she said that she had a boyfriend (of 6 months). So when we met up, her first...

My friend is dating a guy way to old for her [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, my friend is 14. She is dating a junior this year, she is a freshman. Anyway, this is her 4th b/f, 2nd real b/f, and within a week of going out he is grabbing her on her... backside. I am worried, I think she is either afraid of making him angry (he is a 3rd degree black belt), or she...

Guys what do you like from the girl your dating? [ 8 Answers ]

Im just curious... what do you guys like from the girl your dating? When your at work, do you like your girl to send you a cute text just telling you that she loves you stuff? And when you and your girl are talking on the phone.. what would you be interested in talking to her about? And what...

Dating your ex-boyfriends friend [ 1 Answers ]

Is it wrong to date yourn ex-boyfriends friend? If it is then why?

Is dating a girl wrong? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I have always been the crazy type to try everything at least once I have been with girls before but nothing serious. I currently have two kids and have been in bad relationships nothing abusive but just not happy ones. Lately I have really been thinking about this girl I know or just...

View more questions Search