Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlesexy58423 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Oct 22, 2007, 01:32 PM
    What Tv show is this ?
    What was the show where it was on a kids channel, and there was a big yellow frog with I think orange spots and they called him polly wog or something and he lived on an island, with a jamacan family ? I really need to remember lol
    princejimmie Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Oct 22, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Its call gula gula island
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Oct 23, 2007, 11:07 AM
    Actually spelled Gullah Gullah Island, just so you know! ;)
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Nov 1, 2007, 05:54 AM
    The name of the frog by the way is Binyah Binyah (not sure exactly how they spell it though.)
    lshorkey05 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Hey, the show was called Gullah Gullah Island! The Frog was named Binyah Binyah! It was on Nickelodeon! I used to watch that show when I was young, I loved it! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Me again, need help with a TV show... [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: This time it's a TV Show. I know it aired on PBS. I saw it when I was in the first grade, so it aired about 1989. It was about a soldier who returns from the war. He spends the night in an old haunted house. When his ride drops him off, there a three grave markers (crucifixes) next...

What was the name of that TV show [ 2 Answers ]

About a girl with a father from outer space, she had to talk to him via some type of crystal that opened up. She had the power to freeze time by touching her hands together. PLEASE HELP me!!

Old TV show [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know if anyone can help but during the late eightys early ninetys they use to have a TV show and I can't remember the name to it but it was about a girl who had magic powers and she could freez time and while everything was frozen she could touch a person on the should and they would come...

Show name [ 1 Answers ]

There was a sitcom where a girl was half human and half alian. She lived with her mother and talk to her dad through some kind of ball. She could stop time by putting her fingers together. Any one know what I am talking about cause I can't get the name.

Tv show name [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to remember the name of a show that was on in the late 90's. The only two stars I can remember are alyson hannigan and Giuseppe Andrews. It was a series about all these people who were in a TV show. Giuseppe Andrews starred as a loser guy who hung around the main character. He...

View more questions Search