Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Oct 22, 2007, 12:25 PM
    What's the point?
    Okay I'm just posting this as a question, not a debate, I'm just wanting to hear peoples opinions on this. What's with gossip? What's with whispering? What's the point in it? There's three people in my school that when I walk by them they whisper witch, like it's supposed to hurt me or insult my religion. Why do people insist on spreading rumors? Is it a natural human reflex that when you hear something "juicy" that you have to spread it?

I've never quite understood it... In the words of my father (and many other guys I suppose) Teenage girls are the most brutal breed of human.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2007, 12:30 PM
    Often people make fun of, or gossip about, what they do not understand or even what they fear
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Oct 22, 2007, 12:31 PM
    Well I would agree that us girls can be quite heartless! But honestly teen girls at school are only looking for attention. By wispering and gossiping about whatever they can dig up it puts the attention and focus of the group onto them.

So to anyone that thinks they are being wispered about or gauked at ,like yourself, I would say... smile and think to yourself that poor girl (or guy) is so self conscience and insecure that he/she has to make fun of other people so that they don't have to point the fingers at themselves
    sawyera bisiga Posts: 29, Reputation: 7

Oct 24, 2007, 05:53 PM
    Hey those girls are the scum of the planet when it comes to things like that but when their older there going to be alone, poor, and unhappy and their going to wish they lived their lifes more like you don't worry about them they may be pretty on the outside but there grusome disgusting and decaying on the inside:)

Fool me once I hate you, fool me twice your going down!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get the point across? She doesn't seem to get it! [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a 17 year old guy (nearly 18) Senior in high school. I am strongly attracted to a 15 year old girl, a Sophomore in high school. It's not just a physical attraction, we like the same type of music, we are both reserved or shy, and enjoy writing. One of my close friends tried to get to know her...

What's the point? [ 15 Answers ]

I believe in God. But, I am not too sure what the point is to life? We're down here in this cesspool of a life and we are expected to live and work our butts off for what?! To me, life seems like a cruel joke. It really feels like God is using the world as a giant ant farm. We're doomed to...

Break-Even point [ 6 Answers ]

How much will profits increase for every unit sold over the break-even point?

Point Charges [ 1 Answers ]

Question is: Two point charges, +1 C on the left and -4 C on the right, are separated by 1 meter. At what point on the line joining the two charges is the electric field zero?

View more questions Search