Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnandfelicity Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 11:46 AM
    Handicap Registration
    Can you pleas tell me how to register as handicapped in Spain, I was recently diagnosed as having Age-related Macular Degeneration.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2007, 08:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by johnandfelicity
    Can you pleas tell me how to register as handicapped in Spain, I was recently diagnosed as having Age-related Macular Degeneration.
    You probably need to go to the spanish equivalent of Social Security. You would benefit from having someone help you with this who knows how the system works in Spain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ticket for parking in handicap zone? [ 11 Answers ]

1. You are just turning into the handicap spot. You are backing up and the police blocks you. He gives you a ticket for parking in the handicap zone. 2. You have not parked. You are just picking up someone for 1 minute. As you are backing up the police blocks you and gives you a ticket. Does...

Month Registration sticker doen't match DMV registration date [ 1 Answers ]

So, My husband was driving our almost dead car today and got pulled over. The officer ticketed him because the Month registration sticker on the license plate doesn't match the registration month at the DMV. I had noticed this before but hadn't thought much of it, but now the police think we...

Motorcycle parking violation for being near a handicap spot? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, yesterday at Wal-Mart I ran in for a few minutes to grab a few things and parked my motorcycle on the striped pavement in between 3 concrete posts that were NEAR handicap spots, but not actually in one. I know not to park beside them, etc. on a bike in case vans with lift gates and things...

Golf handicap [ 2 Answers ]

How do you work out a golf handicap?

Noisy handicap tenant issue! [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a rent-stabilized apt. run by DHCR. One of the residents over me is handicap(wheelchair)(mother). However, the rest of family(20+yrs old kids and grandchild) are not. We have constantly been battling a noise problem over our heads for 20+ years from these residents(mom very nasty, and...

View more questions Search