Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheyann Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Overnight visits appropriate
    Should newborns have overnight visitation, at what age is it appropriate I do not feel comfortable with overnight visits for my newborn and don't know when I will be okay with it.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2007, 01:17 PM
    I wouldn't see why a newborn should need to have overnight visits other than grandparents or aunts watching them so you can have an evening to yourself. I don't know what age would be appropriate but I am sure when the time and situations arise you will know.
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Oct 23, 2007, 12:42 PM
    Are you meaning visitation for the father or a family member? My son would stay the night with my inlaws when he was a baby so my husband and I could have a night to ourselves. If you are talking about the father then, no. I wouldn't let him have an overnight stay. I say this because of the way you say you are not comfortable with overnight visits. If you are not okay with it, then it doesn't need to happen. I don't know your entire situation so its hard to give you my entire opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy symptoms gone overnight ! [ 9 Answers ]

There not sure how many weeks I am but id reckon around 6. I had a miscarriage in march 07 I had light bleeding went for a sonogram and was told miscarriage.. this time there is no bleeding although a lot of discharge like I'm about to start bleeding I keep having to check if its blood or not and...

Deny visits. [ 7 Answers ]

Only question I have is. Custody has been filled and starting the process, Am I allowd to deny my little guys mom visitation due to her being a flight risk. She might take him and disapeer. She usually has him but I'm thinking of when I get him this weekend to keep him until the court day. ...

When a house-mate has an overnight guest [ 12 Answers ]

I don't quite know how to write this up, but here it goes. I've been living with a male friend for almost 5 years. We did date for a short time, but that didn't work for us. His parents threw him out, and he asked to stay with me. I agreed. Now, in August 07, he's meet someone whom he is just...

Overnight Salad [ 5 Answers ]

Anyone got a receipt for overnight salad they wish to share. I love that stuff but have no idea how to make it. Thanks

Probation visits [ 3 Answers ]

Has any body hear about probation asking some body for a urine sample in a home visit, I am in New York state

View more questions Search