Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Whistler144 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2005, 01:46 PM
    Some help please!
    I am 23 and have 2 children. I was born 20/05/82
    I live with my mum and it's driving me crazy so I would like to know when you see me moving into my own place with the kids so we can be a proper family. Also I have just split with my boyfriend of 7 years and need to know if I will ever find love again.
    If anyone could offer any insight into to the next few week or months then I would be extremely grateful.
    Thank you very much for your time,

Whistler144
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2005, 09:18 AM
    Weeks ahead
    Hi,
    I am not a psychic, don't pretend to be.
    You are in control of your own needs and actions. Your future of moving out, finding a place of your own for you and your children is in your hands.
    As far as finding a new boyfriend, you will, in time. You will find someone who you repect, and he respects you. It is only natural that this will happen, and a normal event in our lives.
    Do you work? Have a good job?
    The major issue with having your own place is money, as I am sure you already know. If you have a job, then try doing something that will help you move up. Maybe even take some night college classes, or anything that will help you further your knowledge, and be wanted by an employer.
    We create our own future by improving ourselves, and our jobs. I do sincerely wish you the best, and hope it will work out for you. I do know about living at home, and it's sometimes not the best arrangement!
    Whistler144 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2005, 02:12 AM
    Re-some help please!
    I completely understand what you are saying about moving my life forward by myself but find I'm stuck in a rut. I don't work because I have a young child and a newborn baby so I have no money to rent a place.
    I have been trying to change my life by myself and will continue to do that but just wanted a little advice on how to do it.
    Thank you for your help
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2005, 06:26 AM
    Living with Mom
    Hi,
    Ok, I understand a little better now. Since you don't work, I do understand being "stuck" with Mom. I experienced the same thing, with my wife, as having to live with my Mom many yrs ago. We lived with her for a yr, and I thought I would go completely nuts! I loved her, and she has since passed away.
    You are very, very fortunate to have your Mom. Just try to make the best of it, and if you can, get out some by yourself.
    If your Mom will watch the children for awhile by herself, get out of the house by yourself, and go places... meet some new people. It will give you a chance to be with others your own age, talking about things, making some friends. You might even check out the Yellow Pages in your local phone book for groups, such as Single Moms with children, or something similar. They do have free groups, to go to, talk about things with others in similar situations. Talking about stuff really, really helps. And, who knows, you might even meet Mr. Right! Good luck and hang in there.
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Nov 21, 2005, 08:50 AM
    Whistler144
    I have you being rather passive in your life right now. Its as if it can't be happening to me it must be somebody else's life. Not! Its yours and you created it. You planned this before you came here this life time. You gave yourself all of this delema because you need to learn to be independent. This was your dilema for the past couple of life times now. And each time you took the backseat to your own life and let others make all the decisions for your life.. Oh how you complained and whined and hated it. But you were not willing to get in the front seat and drive.
    Sooooo guess what you are to work on this life time. How to be independent. It is vital to your life force or I see it gray and you slipping away from us because of your unwillingness to be in the front seat of your own life.
    Stop giving away all your power to anyone around you. You can stand up on your own two feet and brush yourself off and go! Stop making excuses they are not reasons as to why you are the way you are.
    This energy comes about because: in one lifetime you were a slave with no rights and it was all your soul craved and you didn't live to be a ripe old age in this particulare lifetime because your captivity and mean master shackeled you in chains and drove you saim mind insane.
    The next couple of lifetimes you were married to extremely controlling, hateful, cheating, wifebeaters that didn't even let you up for air. You died early in child birth in one because he would afford you no doctor or help of a midwife. You simply gave up for lack of oxygen on one hand, and because he locked you in the cellar every day
    SO PLEASE GROW A WILL AND TAKE ACTION and take care of yourself and you life. Peace ranieri
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 21, 2005, 11:06 AM
    If mom can watch the kids you could take some vocational courses or get a job and save up for that apartment.don't foget your babies daddy owes you child support so take care of this right now through the courts this should go a long way to supporting your kids,or paying for a sitter while you work or go to school.I suspect once you get busy and take care of yourself and your children you'll meet all kinds of people(work, school)to interact with.This is how relationships start(not in bars).It might be rough at first but it'll get better hang in and good luck! :cool: :cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search