Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennikins8900 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 08:37 AM
    Woman ready for sex now-man won't
    My man thinks ill get pregnant or is grossed out or something even though we haven't done it in 3 months and I've lost my weight. I am attractive and devoted 100% to him.What could be his problem. Is it because he's 50 and I'm 29? Why should that matter. I want him so bad. How to make him want me? Is giving life that gross? He adores the baby- 2 months old- but ignores me. What do I do?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2007, 08:38 AM
    I would suggest having a very honest conversation with him, and explain your feelings to him?

Oct 22, 2007, 08:43 AM
    I have talked, cried (postpartum stuff), and it doesn't seem to work. Is it because he's 50 and I'm 29?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2007, 08:45 AM
    I can't know anything about that, he may feel that way, but there's no way to tell from any of the information I have. Maybe you can write him a letter and leave it for him to read, and avoid any confrontation so he knows how you really feel?
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Oct 22, 2007, 02:57 PM
    I don't think it's the age thing (but I could be wrong). The only thing I can think of is that fatherhood affects different men in different ways and perhaps he's trying to come to terms with this new life he has to cater for. Another thing I've heard is that men who look down during the birth of their child tend to be desensitised from love making for a while. The best thing to do would be to tell your other half how you feel or get some counselling for the both of you.
    Good luck.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 22, 2007, 03:38 PM
    Did he want to have a child? Most 50 year old don't, this can have a serious effect on many relationshios

Oct 22, 2007, 05:15 PM
    He wouldn't talk about it for 5 months. I think he thinks I did it on purpose even though I couldn't have been more shocked. Anyway, now I've become invisible and the child is like the golden child. There are many people shocked because he's such a good father. Shouldn't this be a bond for our family. I can walk by naked and he'd keep staring and smiling at the baby. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I feel like something's so wrong with me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible for a man not to be ready for sex? [ 26 Answers ]

I have been going out with this guy for couple of months now. Our relationship developed very slowly, but it is getting somewhere now. He recently told me that he is not ready for sex. Is it possible? I know he is very sensitive. But, should I be afraid that there is something he is not telling me?...

Am I a man or a woman? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I think I have a problem but to be honest I'm not even sure it should be something to be worried about! I think I'm turning into a man! I am a 20 year old female student from the UK. I am straight and I have lots of friends of both sexes from all corners of the earth. I am not...

Am I a Man or a Woman? [ 49 Answers ]

I am a thirty something mother of two, but have always had manly tendencies in a bad way. For instance, I would stick a couple of tube socks in my pants, which illustrated my penis and testes, and act on making love to a woman to the point of orgasm, but make like I ejaculated. I enjoy the...

He says he's ready to have sex with me [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend is ready to have sex but I'm not sure I want to I really love him but I'm thinking of what ifs what happens if I get . I know about condoms but their not 100% protection I want to give myself to him but I'm not sure what to do yesterday we were sitting on his bed in his room and he...

Woman vs. Man [ 15 Answers ]

Does it bother men when you ask them out? I don't normally ask them because that's not how I was brought up, but I know that men can be just as shy as we are.

View more questions Search