Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurasag Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 07:36 AM
    Spirits who hurt you?
    Hi,hope someone can help answer this.

My son is turning 1 10/27. This past sat. 7 days before his b'day (7 is my lucky #)
    My mom was shopping for the baby and I was changing the baby when we both felt the sharpiest pain in our shoulder blades. I turned around and thought someone was behind me. They squeezed down on my shoulder so hard that I screamed. No one was there. My mom felt the same pain in both her shoulders around the same time and she was 15 minutes away from me. Our shoulders still hurt today (mon) Is this someone trying to get our attention? I hought spirits don' t hurt
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2007, 07:41 AM
    Have you checked with a doctor?

If it is ghosts,yes they can hurt you,harm you in different ways.And I am not talking about dead people's souls.

I do hope you will see a doctor and find out if there are any medical possibilities for this,eliminate all other possibilities before deciding it is ghosts doing it.

Oct 22, 2007, 07:56 AM
    I work for a doctor so this was not medical, also it happened to my mom around the same time
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2007, 08:03 AM
    OK,
    Has anything else happened?Out of the ordinary, that would suggest something ghost related?

Oct 22, 2007, 08:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by laurasag
    hi,hope someone can help answer this.

My son is turning 1 10/27. this past sat. 7 days before his b'day (7 is my lucky #)
    my mom was shopping for the baby and i was changing the baby when we both felt the sharpiest pain in our shoulder blades. I turned around and thought someone was behind me. They squeezed down on my shoulder so hard that i screamed. No one was there. My mom felt the same pain in both her shoulders around the same time and she was 15 minutes away from me. Our shoulders still hurt today (mon) Is this someone trying to get our attention? I hought spirits don' t hurt
    My mom & I are converting our home into a legal 2 family(we live downstairs) her husband thought he saw my husband go into our bathroom last wk- my husband was in the living rm. While the construction was going on I felt like something was not right in the apt. I got up in the middle of the night and sprinkled holy water through the house
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2007, 08:27 AM
    I am of a different faith.

Hopefully a member here from your own faith will be around to help you in what needs to be done, if the holy water has not helped.

Oct 22, 2007, 08:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by laurasag
    hi,hope someone can help answer this.

My son is turning 1 10/27. this past sat. 7 days before his b'day (7 is my lucky #)
    my mom was shopping for the baby and i was changing the baby when we both felt the sharpiest pain in our shoulder blades. I turned around and thought someone was behind me. They squeezed down on my shoulder so hard that i screamed. No one was there. My mom felt the same pain in both her shoulders around the same time and she was 15 minutes away from me. Our shoulders still hurt today (mon) Is this someone trying to get our attention? I hought spirits don' t hurt
    Thank you very much have a good day

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spirits [ 9 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Some odd things have been going on in my house lately hense my being here today. My family is fairly religious, my mom has had stuff happen to her in the past growing up, things moving around and floating things like that. This is not a joke... They moved out of the house when the...

Are there spirits in my house? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Amanda and I am only 12 and a half and I need to know if there are spirits in my house because my uncle passed away a couple weeks ago and I need to know if it's him trying to contact me and tell me it's OK. Also my father, dog, father's friend and grandpa have passed away and...

Wine and spirits [ 77 Answers ]

I feel a little bit guilty for posting in here while I am in mourning and observing shiva... but I'm having trouble sleeping again and I guess this is a bit of a distraction for me. If you're curious what I'm talking about, please read my thread under bereavement: ...

Ghosts/Spirits, do you believe or not? [ 4 Answers ]

I myself am a believer that another realm exists where an entity I call jinns exist. We do no know much about them,but from what I know, there are good and bad among them,believers and non-believers among them,some go about their way while others enter the human world and cause different types of...

Do I have spirits? [ 6 Answers ]

I visit abanded asylums,with that all photos have orbs with faces,really.I get chills a lot with hair on the back of my neck & the heat is blastingg.I hear whispering when I go to bed on one occasion a girls voice clearly said "can you help me? on another night I got up to get a drink and turned...

View more questions Search