Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krojah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 06:16 AM
    Second hand smoke
    Is it possible to get second hand smoke from a smoker or marijuana smoker by KISSING them

Scenario: you kiss someone who has just smoked, you can taste it and the smoke is still being breathed from that person's lungs

Scenario 2: several days after a person has smoked they still breath out some smoke
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Oct 22, 2007, 06:19 AM
    I doubt from kissing, but just from being around someone who smokes whilst they are smoking is pretty bad for you! (The smoke isn't filtered!)

Passive smoking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It tastes pretty horrible too doesn't it? Lol!

J
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2007, 06:21 AM
    Hello k:

No. Smoke is smoke. Kissing is kissing.

excon
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Oct 22, 2007, 07:06 AM
    If they're smoking while you're kissing them you can get second hand smoke, but most people don't smoke while making out---at least I don't think so.?
    snotbubble Posts: 70, Reputation: 3

Nov 20, 2007, 08:32 PM
    No, but if the smoke bothers you (it bothers me TONS!) then you should find a smoke free lover, like yourself and you can live happily ever after in healthy harmony.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2007, 08:35 PM
    This sounds kind of silly to me. No offence or anything but if this is what your worried about? I think you need to concern yourself with more important things unless your around the smoke in a small cubicle with no air ducts then maybe you could get high? Kissing a person is just kissing. There is no way of still having the taste or smell 2 days later.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 27, 2007, 01:48 AM
    I would agree with finding someone that doesn't smoke if that is what is bothering you...

I had to break up with my boyfriend of two years when I stopped smoking because he wouldn't...

He chose his cigarettes over me, and I knew that it was a good idea for things to be ended.

Good luck to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smoke detectors going off [ 12 Answers ]

Our smoke/fire detectors went off in the middle of the night--the one downstairs first, then the one upstairs, with no detectable cause. We opened some windows and the shrieking stopped. What could have caused this? This morning as we sat at the breakfast table, a bright light flashed above...

Smoke alarm [ 3 Answers ]

How come my hardwired smoke alarms are chirping?

Second Hand Smoke on a Child [ 12 Answers ]

My 9yo nephew lives with his mom(single parent) who is a excessive smoker who smokes INSIDE:mad: their home even when my nephew is around. I sometimes visit them in their apartment but could not stay for long because I will end up smelling like an ashtray even if I stay for a few minutes. She...

Air handler horizontal left hand or right hand? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference in a horizontal left hand or horizontal right hand application as far as an air handler? Also, which end would be the return and/or supply? The "a" coil is at one end and the blower motor is at the other end. Thanks

Second hand smoke [ 1 Answers ]

Will second hand smoke from marijuana or crack cocaine effect a hair follicle drug test? How about if you have oral sex or kissing with a user but you don't use drugs, can their saliva pass drugs into your body that will show up in a hair follicle drug test?

View more questions Search