Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    copeydope83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 03:32 AM
    Child book from 80's/90's
    Hi people

My sister use to have a book years ago, probably in late 80's. I really ant to find it as it would be an excellent xmas pressent. I'll try describe as much as I can. It went along the lines of asking questions. Questions like would you eat slugs for 5 pounds. Would you stay in a graveyard overnight for a tenner etc. it was illustrated in the style of enid blyton.

Cheers
    bookreadingbelle Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 02:20 PM
    There's a book called Would you rather? By John Burnigham but I don't remember money being involved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon 80's or 90's [ 17 Answers ]

There was a cartoon that I watched growing up. I don't remember if it was on the weekends. It had a raccoon as one of the main characters I think. It was about him and his group of friends. I think at the beginning of every cartoon they would meet in some kind of box car or diner or something. I...

80's-90's playset [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the name of the playset which had little figures that onl bent at the waist. The good guys came in yellow and white, and the bad guys in purple. They also had a symbol on the chest. The good guys base lookes like a mountain complex. Each side had a machine that launched red...

Mid 80's early 90's child show name? [ 4 Answers ]

I have two questions 1. there was a show in the late 80's early 90's and it had a woman who worked at a store and there were puppets in it too and at night they would go up to the attic and the manikins would come alive and the puppets I think were a mouse, and old man then at the end they wouod...

80's- 90's film [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I want to find out the name of a movie I watched as a kid but can only remember the first scenes from it. It was set back in time and involved a woman putting a baby in a basket in the ocean and then it floating out to sea and ending up in some sort of kingdom surrounded by rocky cliffs... ...

Child fantasy movie 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I really need help. I've been searching for this movie and I swear I'm the only one that's seen it! Aaahhh Okay from what I remember there's this girl who ends up in this place and she can't step on the ground so she walks across the rocks. She picks this basket type thing out of a tree...

View more questions Search