Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fredjoker2007 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 08:35 PM
    I hate my face
    Hello,

I wanted some time to explain to you experts out there what's going on, I always look in the mirror and hate my face sometimes I think my face is OK but whenever I take pictures I'm just so damn ugly I don't know why? I think it started when I was 15. When I was younger I didn't worry about it so much because I knew that I was pretty [----but now I look like my older brother I don't know why this ugly face--- was chosen for a person like me :( ] not everyone looks like there family memebers but now I do I don't know why but I hate my face and I wish I could change it... it all started when I started looking like my family member and it sucks lol... if someone knows a way to chance how you're face looks please tell me and also tell me why my face is now ugly?? Take care now
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 21, 2007, 08:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredjoker2007
    Hello,

I wanted some time to explain to you experts out there whats going on, I always look in the mirror and hate my face sometimes i think my face is ok but whenever i take pictures I'm just so damn ugly idk why? I think it started when I was 15. when I was younger i didn't worry about it so much because I knew that I was pretty [----but now I look like my older brother I don't know why this ugly face--- was chosen for a person like me :( ] not everyone looks like there family memebers but now I do I don't know why but i hate my face and I wish i could change it... it all started when I started looking like my family member and it sucks lol.... if someone knows a way to chance how you're face looks please tell me and also tell me why my face is now ugly???????? take care now
    Smile! Find your inner self and SMILE!
    To my knowledge, I haven't seen your face, but I'll bet it's prettier with a confident smile!
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Oct 22, 2007, 12:35 PM
    EVERYONE EVERYONE EVERYONE thinks they have an ugly face at some point in their life and EVERYONE grows out of it. You have to accept the person that you are and carry yourself with pride and dignity.

A question::: Which family member do you fear that you look like? And why do you consider them so ugly?
    Fredjoker2007 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 10:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by victoria_mitchell
    EVERYONE EVERYONE EVERYONE thinks they have an ugly face at some point in their life and EVERYONE grows out of it. You have to accept the person that you are and carry yourself with pride and dignity.

A question::: Which family member do you fear that you look like? And why do you consider them so ugly?

Ummm, I said my older brother I just wished I had a nicer face!! But I don't get to choose and when I smile it makes me even more ugly!! But yes I use to look cutter than now lol.
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Oct 24, 2007, 12:46 PM
    I promise you'll grow out of it :) don't worry
    Scotty234 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 02:45 PM
    The more you insult yourself, the worse it'll get. Just look in the mirror and keep telling yourself how pretty you are. You'll soon feel better
    tresbelle Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 09:52 AM
    You shouldn't think in that way. Looking like your family members is not a shame, you should be proud of it and you don't have to feel ugly, because ugliness is not how you are OUTSIDE it's how you are INSIDE. My point is that nobody's perfect.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why Does everyone hate me? [ 18 Answers ]

Hi,My name is Ricardo. I'm 16 and live with my 2 older brothers and my father in Ireland. My mum died when when I was 8. When she did my dad sent me away to boarding school. But my brothers got to stay. I came home start of this year. When I did my brother was married and so was my dad they...

I hate my ugly face! [ 12 Answers ]

I am no where near confident about my looks. But it frustrates me because, though it sounds stupid, I don't know how I really look; I will look in a mirror and I will look fine. I will see my picture and I look AWFUL... and I'll look in a different mirror and look good... I WANT TO KNOW IF I'M THE...

I hate myself [ 33 Answers ]

I'm so insicure about about everything I think I'm ugly fat and stupid and I just don't want to be around anymore I always think that everyone would be better off without me And that I'm just in the way of everyone I feel like my life is nothing but a big screw up And that I'm useless I...

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

Don't you hate it when... [ 13 Answers ]

Don't you hate it when you have a friend that you enjoy hanging out with, but they are so insecure about their appearance, that they rip on every girl that walks by that is somewhat attractive (even ones that aren't at all) and can't stand it when a girl even says "hi" to her husband. It makes me...

View more questions Search