Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 21, 2007, 02:12 PM
    Men. There is more after the initial Chase. Read and learn.
    This thread was encouraged by us AMHD women who feel that SOME men are jerks, and the following might just be some reasons we think so... Maybe some potential jerks will read this and take a few hints.

The chase:
    R, my guy.
    R was my daughter's father in law. He told her that he found me attractive and that he's like to meet me. They had a BBQ with music in his backyard, next to the place I was renting at the time - that's how she met his son and later married.

Well, he coaxed her into inviting me over, catered to me in every way. Sat across from me and flirted during the entire time. He joked, complimented, and couldn't keep his eyes off me.
    When the music played slow songs, he insisted on dancing every dance with me in a provocative way. The BBQ lasted beyond midnight and when the other guests left, he insisted we have a few more drinks. I don't drink booze, but still stayed on a little longer. We danced some more, and I gave in to him that night because he was sooo romantic.
    Since then, there was no more BBQ with friends because he said they were all freeloaders (not our kids though). When the kids asked us to join them for dinner out, he said he did not like 'foreign' food. There was also no more dancing because when I played music in the evening it interrupted his TV news and too close to bedtime for all that 'noise' No music in the bedroom either.
    The first time in bed was super, he was slow, caressing, and interested in conversation afterward.
    Since then, the TV was on in the bedroom, no more conversation, and always just getting to 'it' without foreplay. Afterward, lights out and sleep. No more conversation. If there was foreplay, it was his way, which I did not like, but he maintains that 'all women' like it this way and I just don't know what's good for me. Oh, and by the way, KY jelly was a stupid thing to use because it was too slippery and not tight enough - who cares if a woman is dry - it's normal.
    So... after this a woman is supposed to feel she is romanced?? What do you think?

OK, so now a little about the 'chase' and what happened after he 'won the chase'.

To be continued...
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Oct 21, 2007, 05:58 PM
    Sounds like a very typical booze brain or in some circles a slob. Approximately 72 % of the female population is able to identify these slobs in less than 14 minutes while 28 % would not be able to identify a pink bowling ball measuring 225 ft. in diameter flying toward them at 66 mph. Remember, a booze brain knows this and simply plays the odds; hit and miss.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search