Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edstwae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 01:52 PM
    How do I get bonded in nyc
    I would like to how to get boned or do iI have to get bonded to start a business
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2007, 12:49 AM
    I would suggest checking with officials at City Hall to determine whether you need bonding or not depending on the type of business that you have. If you do, then you go to an insurance agent to inquire about bonding.

If you are starting a business, then it is very necessary for you to at least have liability insurance. You need to also see if you need a license in order to run your business.

Two really great sites to get information on the rules and also advice for starting your small business are http://www.sba.gov/ and SCORE "Counselors to America's Small Business"

I wish you much success in your business!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get Bonded [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get bonded to start my own business

Who needs to be bonded [ 4 Answers ]

Im starting a at home cleaning service and I notice in all the ads in the phone book they state their bonded and insured. How does this work? Being I have no employees at the time do I still need to be bonded or is it just for employees. It really seems confusing to me. Is there just being bonded...

Getting bonded [ 8 Answers ]

Can a convicted felon be bonded in the state of Arizona

Live in nj working in nyc own a 2nd home in nyc [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I recently moved to nj oct. 06. I continue to work in nyc as a teacher my husband a paramedic in brooklyn. We also own our prior home a 3 fam building in brooklyn, ny. Should we fill out taxes in nj and if we don't does that affect our property tax break(nj) or property tax Rebate(nj)?

How to get bonded [ 5 Answers ]

I am wondering if anyone knows what kind of bond I would need to get in order to work with private info. From other people. Ie: talking to banks for them, mortgage lenders etc. I want to be bonded to show I am trustworthy and reputable, but unsure of what kind of bond this would be or where to...

View more questions Search