Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mimkinsneedshelp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Bleeding one week after my period
    I recently started my period and I am 14.
    I had my first period, and then didn't have one for 2 months and then recently had one in October.
    This lasted for approximately 8 days. I thought everything was fine and normal until a week later , there was a small amount of bleeding.

I am really worried about it because I have only just stopped my period and don't understand why there is still blood a week after.
    I am so worried. Is this normal?
    Could this just be because its only my second period and its irregular?
    HELP ME PLEASE.
    mozzyp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 08:06 PM
    It's VERY normal - your period can take a couple of years to become regular. I am 26 and I still get irregular periods! But generally it will only take a couple of years for them to become regular. There is nothing to worry about. If you are still worried though, go and speak with your doctor, and they will reassure you the same thing. It is very normal :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding in 10th week [ 16 Answers ]

I am 10 weeks 2 days pregnant and today morning I started having bright red bleeding with NO cramps. I went to the ER, their doctor did all the test blood test and ultrasound and everything came normal. There was normal heartbeat of the baby and the uterus and cervix line also looked fine with no...

I am getting my period every other week [ 2 Answers ]

I am 23 years old and have stop taking my birth controls pill for over 2 months. Every since I have stopped, I have been getting my period every other week. Is it normal or is there a health problem behind it? Thanks

No period in 1 week 1/2 what should I do? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been on birth control for 2 years now. I had to stop taking the pills during the last month of January. A day before my period was supposed to come my boyfriend and I had sex using the pull out method. Now my period is 1 1/2 week late. I had taken two pregnancy test and they both came...

View more questions Search