Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronnieca1955 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2005, 12:42 PM
    Game help
    I have this nascar sim racing game I play all the time, now I'm get something that say's the following.
    We have encountered a problem with sim racing, and it must be shut down.

Thank you

[email protected]
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Oct 31, 2005, 03:21 PM
    It would be helpful to us if you give us your operating system (Windows 98, Windows XP, etc.) and what you are doing when it gives you this error (starting the game, in the middle of playing the game, etc.)

Depending on the problem, you may need to reinstall the software, but it is hard to say until you give us more info. Thanks!
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2005, 03:39 AM
    Details of any changes you have made to your PC since you last played the game and getting the problem might also help.

In the meanwhile, can I suggest using System Restore to jump back to a point when the game was working (if this feature is available). Click on Start >> Programs >> Accessories >> System Tools >> System Restore. Select "Restore My Computer", choose a restore date a week or two back, and proceed through the rest of the screens. Once your PC is restarted, try the game again.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2005, 06:56 AM
    Game
    Hi,
    In most normal situations, without knowing more information, uninstalling the game would be the solution. After uninstalling it, re-boot the computer, so it can make all configuration changes it needs, then after it boots back up, reinstall the game.
    It could be that, but not sure, a file needed to run the game has corrupted itself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poker Game in KY [ 5 Answers ]

I currently run a private social poker league which, in my interpretation of KY law is legal as I do not profit or advance other than in the capacity of a player. (see .010: http://www.lrc.ky.gov/KRS/528-00/CHAPTER.HTM) However, I do have cost for supplies and the such to run my games, in which I...

I need help with game aggresiveness [ 8 Answers ]

Hey. I'm a student in junior high ballin on two teams, community and school. My community team says I'm doing well but the junior team says I isn't aggressive. Can sm1 please give me some tips on being more aggressive, physical, and proactive. They're hating on me as if that game we lost by one...

Need help in certain areas of my game. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 6''2 15 year old 157 pound SF/PF/C sophomore. I have a great post up game, just about no one can stop me when I get the ball down low. I have a great shot that can hit the 3 if needed. I'm a good defended who keeps players away from the hoop and gets a steal here and there. But here is...

I need help with game aggresiveness [ 4 Answers ]

Hey. I'm a gr 9 playing on an all gr 9 team. I play community ball as well. Community team is doing well, they say I'm doing good on post. My school 9 team is saying that I isn't aggressive. Its only one game in and they're acting likes its all my fault we lost. But I want to be more aggressive,...

Booted out of PC Game [ 2 Answers ]

OK Here is the problem. I play Porsche 2000 when I am online and when I have played it once, it's fine. On the second go I am midway when suddenly my machine decides to kick me out completely and start rebooting. I have played games offline too and the problem still happens sometimes. I...

View more questions Search