Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skyebirdie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 09:12 AM
    How can I find out who owns a vacant property
    A house in our neighborhood has been vacant and neglected for over a year. Is there any way to find out who owns it without paying for website/search fees? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Your local city county office where they have deeds and wills and so forth should have a list of who owns all properties in your area.
    robert 44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2010, 08:02 AM

Who owns 826 utica st in corpus christi Texas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't find who owns this property [ 7 Answers ]

How do I find who ownes a piece of property? I am looking a lot that has been sitting thrie fir 30 years and can't find out who ownes it. If any body can help please let me know. Thanks Melvin

Finding out who owns a property [ 7 Answers ]

I See A Piece Of Property I Am Interested In But No One Knows Who The Owner Is Or How To Find Out If The Property Is In Foreclosure Or What, How Can I Find Out.

Who owns this property? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find out the owner of a property (I have the address - street, city, state & zip)

I'm interested in who owns the property [ 3 Answers ]

I'm interested in who bought the property at 1522 10th St. Fort Lee, NJ. and when, in addition to the price paid for it.

Who really owns the property [ 2 Answers ]

My original question was this I purchased a house on land contract --- The warranty deed is in one persons name and he quit claimed the house to his girlfriend. She is the one who I have the land contract with. Is it legal? And can he take the house back? What I did not include was --- ...

View more questions Search