Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alkinsman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Outlook express .multiple emails being sent
    When I send an email on mywireless through outlook express it sometimes will send anywhere from 20 to 80 of the same emails to the person I was mailing to. My email provider tells me it is probably a software problem. I have runs scans on both my laptop (new) and also on our desktop and both show no viruses. At this time I am not totally sure if the problem is only the laptop or the desktop or both. Does anyone know why it would send multiple emails everyonce and awhile. Thanks... Al
    askjuba Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2007, 08:46 AM
    Did you scan you computer on safe mode? Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Printing Emails In Outlook Express [ 3 Answers ]

Suddenly, one of my computers will not print emails that are received through Outlook Express. It will print attachments once they are opened but not the main email page. I have made sure that all MCAFEE products were removed since McAfee seems to be the source of many of my problems but it did...

Missing emails from Outlook Express 6 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am using outlook express 6 in MS windows XP. It was working fine and suddenly my 4 months emails are missing (sep to Dec). I need to retrieve them ASAP. Kindly help me out in recovering these mails. Regards Afzal

Recalling emails from Outlook Express 6.0 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Can anyone tell me if you can recall sent emails from Outlook Express?

Transferring my emails to Outlook Express [ 10 Answers ]

I had to format my hard drive and before I did that I saved all of my emails using the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard in Windows XP Home Edition. The Wizard created a folder called USMT2.unc with two files in it. One is a DAT file called IMG00001 that's 189,959KB, and the other is a file called...

View more questions Search