Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poppy123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 06:19 AM
    The paranormal
    Is the paronormal real?:confused: how far can we take it? Is anything possible?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2007, 06:51 AM
    Yes poppy
    WE are the illusion!
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2007, 09:52 PM
    We really are the illusion. We have our being in all the different levels of existence from the physical plane all the way into the GOD plane. All right here, right now. The thing is, the illusion we allow ourselves to experience 99.9 percent of the time does not allow us to experience ultimate reality. After all, the human eye can only see less that 5% of the universe. That means there is 95% of reality, life and everything that goes with it hidden from our view. When people claim they "see" the paranormal realities, they are seeing a deeper reality of our world not seen by most. This takes place in the persons consciousness. Consciousness is the entire universe. The entire universe is Consciousness. How much have you allowed yourself to utilize?
    The belief of lack and poverty is an illusion man has created which has caused poverty and lack in the world. It is merely an outpressing of mans creative ability, for good or bad. The idea of good or bad is another. From the perspective of higher reality, there only is.
    When Christ fed the multitude fishes and loaves, it was an illustration of a human working from a higher consciousness level and utilizing the law of attraction and abundance.
    If we all developed our own consciousness to that level, we would have no need for the corporate sponsers that supply us our daily needs! Nor for the politicians to protect us from harm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sensing the paranormal? [ 2 Answers ]

Wow, I never thought I would ever believe in ghosts. After all, I've lived in this house for years now and I know the original owners. I've never had any problems with the paranormal before, but recently I feel like I'm being followed. It started late at night right before I would go to bed...

Paranormal dreams [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I had a dream three years ago that my mum died, which made me wake very upset and had been crying in my sllep, I told my mum that day as it had upset me so much. The next day my dad called me to tell me my mum's brother my uncle gary had just died from a heart attack! Ever since this dream I...

Paranormal Employment [ 30 Answers ]

;) Hi! I was wondering, is there any "paranormal jobs" here in western Michigan available? I mean working in the paranoramal/investigative field that you can get involved in as a job?

Paranormal phenomena [ 14 Answers ]

Hi guys, I need your opinion on a problem which me and my wife are facing in the recent days... Often when I or my wife lay on the bed to sleep something happens and we cannot move our body at all... we cannot move hand, feet, head etc... we feel that we are alive and we feel that we are...

Paranormal phenomena [ 4 Answers ]

I used to see a young man about my home, he would just "be there" from time to time... well once he showed up and really surprised me so I said "will you stop doing that", and now he never comes around... how should I invite him back so I may see what he wants/needs etc? Ps I live near saltville...

View more questions Search