Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linky22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 04:28 AM
    Coke vs pepsi
    Why coke better then pepsi? Is he better in positioning? And if yes in what way?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2007, 06:33 AM
    I personally prefer PEPSI.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Oct 21, 2007, 07:01 AM
    I personally prefer coke.
    It tastses better, and its strange, because I used to like normal coke.
    Then I started drinking diet coke, and all other soft drinks (including normal coke) seemed to taste not as good, now all I drink is diet coke, it tastes so good (I also feel funny when I've gone without one for a while, I think it's the caffeine/stimulants in it doing it) and when I feel funny like that, I drink diet coke and its all better :)
    Red is so much a kewler colour than blue anyway.
    And britney spears advertised for pepsi I think, eeew!
    Also, coke has that more classic feel to it. Especially in those glass bottles they sometimes sell it in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

Regular Pepsi vs. Diet Pepsi [ 12 Answers ]

I know that Pepsi has about 150 calories a glass, but diet pepsi says it has 0 calories. Now I'm not asking about the debate of whether diet is better for you, because it isn't! Im asking.. if you are addicted to pepsi, is diet a better alternative if you are only worried about its effects on...

Drinking Pepsi [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: Will drinking Pepsi Max make you put on weight?

Difference btwn Pepsi and Coke [ 10 Answers ]

My friend and I are doing a project on the difference between Pepsi and Coke. We found out that both soft drinks have the same ingredients, excpet Pepsi has citric acid in it. Does anyone know what differnce the citric acid does to Pepsi? What is citric acid? What does it do to beverages? Does...

Evaluate the difference between pepsi and coke [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I am doing a project on evaluating the defference of pepsi and coke and I need some ideas. Are class already has the difference in current, taste, strength of acid in the drink. I need help.

View more questions Search