Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 21, 2007, 01:51 AM
    Many games from Bigfish and Realarcade to give away
    HI folks. I have been diagnosed with cancer and am trying to deal with it as well as deal with all the software that I purchased. I don't want this to go to waste and would like to give away some of the games fro Bigfish and Real Arcade. I would like to know if this is possible. If it is, please let me know how I can make them available to those who would like them. There are word games, hidden objects, and match-3 games and it would be a waste just to forget about them when I'm gone.

Staff members of this site can IM me any time to help me solve this issue.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Check out some similar questions!

Pc Games [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I know that if you buy PS2 games and you live in Europe they won't work, because Europe is PAL Colour and USA is NTSC. But is it the same with PC Games?

No more games. [ 71 Answers ]

Hello All, For the past 2 years I have been in a long distance relationship with a lovely lady whom I adored. At times our relationship was really tough despite all the wonderful moments that we had had togther. (It was tough because obviously we didn't get to see each other as much as we would...

Why the Games? [ 11 Answers ]

Why is it required to play bizarre social games with people in order to accomplish a relationship? Why is honesty and openness so actively shunned and even taboo? Is the trick to play the game until it becomes reaility?

Games [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to uninstall 3 games an they won't uninstall all together. When I cllick to remove the unintallsheild box come up help!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.