Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 21, 2007, 01:48 AM
    PAL to NTSC convresion
    I have this super camcorder that is PAL. My PC is configured to edit NTSC files and burn them to CD/DVD. So,, all those cute films I took of my daughter's pregnancy, her ultrasounds, and my grandson are blank with sound only when I copy them to the PC.

I have NERO 7 and it is normally a wonderful application, but in this case it does not do anything for me.

I tried Blaize PRo to 'convert' but to no avail.

Is there a simple and free way to accomplish this. I would like to burn these projects for my daughter before I get too sick to do anything.

This is part of my TO DO list in preparation to leaving this planet, so any help will be appreciated.
    Guinness683 Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Oct 21, 2007, 11:46 AM
    Both Nero ultra and Roxio easy Creator 10 have the facility to convert PAL to NTSC. I recently had to convert TV Programs for a friend in Canada and it worked a treat
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 21, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Can you maybe explain step by step on how to convert those AVI files...
    When I use nero vision, I get sound but no picture. The same with nero showtime, so what am I doing wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Converting PAL to NTSC (avi files) [ 6 Answers ]

I have this super camcorder that is PAL. My PC is configured to edit NTSC files and burn them to CD/DVD. So,, all those cute films I took of my daughter's pregnancy, her ultrasounds, and my grandson are blank with sound only when I copy them to the PC. I have NERO 7 and it is normally a...

Tuning digital subchannels w/ Analog NTSC [ 1 Answers ]

My television is three years old and has a built-in analog tuner. I am subscribed to digital cable and the cable box hooked to the television in the main room has a built-in digital tuner. The other sets in the household receive cable via coax. A local network switched some of their shows to...

Pal to ntsc [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to convert a pal dvd(non copyright) to the American system

View more questions Search