Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tralexieddie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2007, 07:17 PM
    Medical Billing Company
    Can someone give some examples of writing a great intro letter introducing my business to physicians office. I am trying to build my client base and I thought I would start by sending out a intro letter and pamphlet. Thank you. TRA:)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 20, 2007, 07:54 PM
    Tell me more about what you have to offer, plus your credentials. How will it save a doctor money and even help him make money if you do the medical billing from your home?

Do you already have the pamphlet printed?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I start my own medical claims and billing business from home [ 2 Answers ]

I want to start my own business from home doing medical claims and billing I have my dregree so where do I start in the state of Texas.:confused:

Medical Billing/ Coding [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to become a medical biller/coder and work from my home. I am getting my associate's degree in healthcare administration right now as a starting point. I know that I need to get certified, but I do not know how I would go about doing that. How would I get my certification and is there...

Medical billing [ 3 Answers ]

I was convicted of a theft by deception felony 3 years ago. I am currently in school for medical billing and coding, I just want to know if I should even bother going. Would I be able to find a job with this felony on my record?

Overdue billing [ 3 Answers ]

I ordered dishes with a no payment for five months option. I received the bill about Jan. 20, the day before it was due. I phoned and said it would be late, since I just got the bill. It took 3 weeks to get to me. They said there would be a charge ($35) for being overdue. Should I be held...

View more questions Search