Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andonefreestyle Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2005, 08:26 PM
    Urgent Help!!
    Please if anyone can find a site where i can find this car"2003 Dodge Truck Sprinter Van " that is used or damaged and it coast maximum 20.000$$$$ because i need to buy one please help some one
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2005, 08:57 PM
    You'll never find one for 20 bucks... in used condition, maybe 10 grand. In damaged condition, the engine would have to be pushed into the firewall from a 50 mile per hour crash, hate to be so blunt on that one. Why do you need one so urgently? Unless you meant $20,000 grand... why not try e bay, or just go to a dealer.
    andonefreestyle Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2005, 05:00 PM
    OK
    Yes I meant 20 grant, but I need one to work with it if not I ket fired and I'm not that rich so I can't afford more than 20 grand for a car and is a damaged car good anyway? Because in store the car cost 28$$$ grant
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2005, 11:10 PM
    To go further into it, you can find one that's damaged superficially, you know body damage, dents, dings, faded paint, broken windshield, or minor frontal damage from say a deere. Other types of damage you don't want, like a engine that the oil was never changed regularly, or was run low, or leaks every possible fluid out. A dealer should have a good used one though, usually they don't look good, but have been over, may have 50 some thousand miles or so, but not too high in mileage and should be in the price range.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! I am in urgent need of your help! [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I separated over three years ago... March of 2002. I tried to find him and serve him notice that I wanted to get a divorce then. He never responded to the letters I sent him asking for a divorce. Now, I have found someone who wants to marry me, but I still can't find my ex-husband....

I need help *URGENT* [ 5 Answers ]

My husband is divorced and has one child from this previous marriage (who's a teenager now) and his 'ex' (who is married to a wealthy man) keeps on trying to blackmail us, demanding a large amount of money that we don't have in order to leave us alone. Since she didn't get what she wants she is...

How do I... (urgent) [ 12 Answers ]

I'm going to make this straight and to the point as possible. I've been ignorin a girl testing whether she likes me but after sometime she's also started to play busy even though she's tried to meet with me and I play dumb.The tricky part is she isn't no pushover and doesn't take crap from no one...

View more questions Search