Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babykelsey Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2007, 02:25 PM
    Downloading movies
    What programs am I able to use to download movies I've tried using bearshare and limewire but it seems like nothing works. Does anyone know how to solve this question. Thanks
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Oct 22, 2007, 02:45 PM
    Unless you are using a legitamite download service (like the iTunes store), commercial movies available for download through LimeWire or Bit Torrent are almost certainly pirated.

We can't legitimately answer questions about how to pirate movies off the Internet...

Of course, if these are not copyright protected movies, you should just go to the source distributor and download them along with whatever player or codecs they require to view them.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2007, 02:47 PM
    ^^
    What he said.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help downloading please [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My husband downloads music for his own private use off IMESH and had no problems until we installed new p.c now when his download gets to 98% they all stop and don't reconnect to finish download. I have tried imesh forums and FAQ and fowlled advice. But nobody answering my question. FAQ never...

Downloading picture [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,used to download pictures from my sony camera to the computer,but recently I can not do that.it always says network is busy and try again!please help.:confused:

Downloading movies I get audio visual not video [ 4 Answers ]

I joined a download engine and when I download some files I get the audio to play but the video will not play instead I get techni colored lights. Some movies play fine but not all. Does anyone know how I can get video to play on all downloads or are these files just not compatible with my...

No downloading [ 1 Answers ]

[i was wondering if there were any sites where you could listen to full length songs without downloading anything. my computer is already slow and i dont really want to make it worse.HELP!! thanx :D

View more questions Search